The Goonies - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #?) [Italy]

MM3

Jul 8, 2016
Meanwhile Europe is still stuck with the abysmally atrocious Asendia.

What makes the U.S. so special?
I think it's because standard mail arriving in the U.S. takes way too long. I waited more than 3 months for a package to arrive a while ago. Some shipments take 2 months to arrive. The only way to get shipments within a reasonable time frame from USPS is to pay for EMS or maybe Priority, but other shippers likely cost less.

Mar 24, 2013
Apart from the random embossing - when should have been this
1598960942680.png
- and the washed out finish, yes, does indeed look splendid.

GeoRattray

Arrivederci, See I can speak French, no problems
Premium Supporter
Aug 25, 2014
South England
Preorder in October, release in December.

No seriously, how are they going to manage that?
Are all other releases from the CMA line that have been waiting for months going to be done by November? :confused:
There is something contractual that the release has to happen this year. Something in the threads from @duckandrun was mentioned...

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
Jun 29, 2011
According to Warner release plan we have to start shipments before new year.
We all know that CM is not famous to respect release dates, we're working to fix this problem, but we can secure top quality on final products!
I hope collectors will appreciate double embossed effect on Steelbook.

Feb 10, 2020
According to Warner release plan we have to start shipments before new year.
We all know that CM is not famous to respect release dates, we're working to fix this problem, but we can secure top quality on final products!
I hope collectors will appreciate double embossed effect on Steelbook.
Will dvd-store sell only the Steelbook? (For those who want only the steelbook and not the slips)

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
So I know it’s a bit of an on going joke & worry that CM have had so many pre orders that have not yet shipped (I’m sure I just read in the jaws thread someone has 10 pre orders with them and still no movement which is mental - couldn’t imagine buying 10 premiums from the same premium retailer with no moment) but am I reading this right that they have a contract with WB that this has to be sent out by new year?

I would like to get this release and I don’t mind waiting a couple of months with premiums from pre order date but all I ever read is that customers are still waiting for orders from a very very long time ago. That’s what puts me off but if I’m reading this right it will be released by year end. That I don’t mind. If it’s true

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
So I know it’s a bit of an on going joke & worry that CM have had so many pre orders that have not yet shipped (I’m sure I just read in the jaws thread someone has 10 pre orders with them and still no movement which is mental - couldn’t imagine buying 10 premiums from the same premium retailer with no moment) but am I reading this right that they have a contract with WB that this has to be sent out by new year?

I would like to get this release and I don’t mind waiting a couple of months with premiums from pre order date but all I ever read is that customers are still waiting for orders from a very very long time ago. That’s what puts me off but if I’m reading this right it will be released by year end. That I don’t mind. If it’s true
Refer back to #153

@Flloydo .......