The Goonies - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #03) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA - December 2020 (SteelBook only)
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - SteelBook
Price: €159.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Full Slip A-B - Lenticular) - €34.90 (SteelBook only)
Note: WEA SteelBook. Title and Willy's eye are embossed. Debossed Effect Back Artwork.

FB_IMG_1622223651607.jpgFB_IMG_1622223673745.jpgFB_IMG_1622223688689.jpgFB_IMG_1622223646427.jpg
117107989_1982163828581105_5889673505546735433_o.jpg117120681_1982752311855590_6251287298199828441_o.jpg117282233_1982804018517086_37941684981154416_o-2.jpg117288768_1982751995188955_4820674470631518404_o.jpg

Last edited:
Quotemaster says if you can't believe the info from the man running the show, what do you want the rest of us to say?

this is true. But before @duckandrun said that @GeoRattray posted it had been mentioned in a thread. I can’t find that info and I thought maybe it might of been mentioned clearer on Facebook possibly which I’m not on. So I thought maybe someone could elaborate on post #153 because it don’t sound too solid or go into much detail. So I was double checking

what or who the f**k is a quotemaster. Certainly not DMD

@DMD4k 2 idiots 1 thought

?

this is true. But before @duckandrun said that @GeoRattray posted it had been mentioned in a thread. I can’t find that info and I thought maybe it might of been mentioned clearer on Facebook possibly which I’m not on. So I thought maybe someone could elaborate on post #153 because it don’t sound too solid or go into much detail. So I was double checking
WTH are you talking about? Are you aware that duckandrun is the owner of CM? It cannot be any clearer.
A quotemaster is one who has mastered the art of quoting. I'm not the only one, but we are few and far between :D
I certainly am a quotemaster, as I know when to quote and when it is unnecessary.
You, and many others on HDN, are a quote abuser. Quote abusers are not to be confused with Quotemasters (TM).
Quote abusers rely themselves on quotes for notifications of answers to their questions. Quote abusers are usually, but not necessarily, bad readers. They prefer depending on others instead of reading actively.

The Mandalorian I have spoken.gif

?
I'll try and find the source where I read it, it certainly was a thread here and it may have pointed to an external source.... but it was confirmed in the following post.

It's on the internet (somewhere) so it must be true. @Flloydo These are the droids you are looking for....

WTH are you talking about? Are you aware that duckandrun is the owner of CM? It cannot be any clearer.
A quotemaster is one who has mastered the art of quoting. I'm not the only one, but we are few and far between :D
I certainly am a quotemaster, as I know when to quote and when it is unnecessary.
You, and many others on HDN, are a quote abuser. Quote abusers are not to be confused with Quotemasters (TM).
Quote abusers rely themselves on quotes for notifications of answers to their questions. Quote abusers are usually, but not necessarily, bad readers. They prefer depending on others instead of reading actively.

View attachment 483820

please... you know full well I’m aware of who it is and how broken some translation can be. Let’s not play the patronising game

and that’s utter bullsh!t. When someome answers to someone, or answers their question without a quote or tag it’s purely rude and comes across arrogant. Especially when it’s a few words like earlier. It’s simple decency to reply to someone properly unless you're mocking them But that only works when it’s not a direct answer and something is said to get a laugh from everyone else.
A few do it on here (the not quoting or tagging), not just you. But you do it the most

I'll try and find the source where I read it, it certainly was a thread here and it may have pointed to an external source.... but it was confirmed in the following post.

It's on the internet (somewhere) so it must be true. @Flloydo These are the droids you are looking for....

Man that BB-8 sure gets a lot of chicks.

It’s fine. I’m told it can’t be any clearer. More detailed responses are apparently not needed