Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: November 6, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €14.99

download.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, another hopefully glossy pink steelbook to acompany a Grease. And most importantly a perfect film, Im in.

Ack! Spine title is the wrong way!
... sadly on all 5 of this mini wave (2 + 3):-
1564151327251.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That said, love the colour . . . again sadly too few pink steelbooks around.

Last edited:
Wes Anderson's best movie imo.

This seems to be the film that got him more commercial success for more normal film goers

Tenembaums, Darjeeling and life aquatic are his finest works though imo. Followed by this fantastic fox and moonrise.

Art looks rubbish on this but then the last steel was awful too lol

This seems to be the film that got him more commercial success for more normal film goers

Tenembaums, Darjeeling and life aquatic are his finest works though imo. Followed by this fantastic fox and moonrise.

Art looks rubbish on this but then the last steel was awful too lol
Going to have to agree with Wreck on this one, it’s close with Darjeeling for me.
What was wrong with the last steel (if I’m thinking about the same one) it was the poster art. Maybe not the best finish and it doesn’t wrap around to the back like it could have. But overall I liked it, just wished there had been a good premium for it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Going to have to agree with Wreck on this one, it’s close with Darjeeling for me.
What was wrong with the last steel (if I’m thinking about the same one) it was the poster art. Maybe not the best finish and it doesn’t wrap around to the back like it could have. But overall I liked it, just wished there had been a good premium for it.

That’s fine. Tbh, he’s in my top 5 directors and I love all his work including bottle rocket and Rushmore. I just think tenembaums, aquatic and Darjeeling are more quirky. Life aquatic and Darjeeling mean a lot to me though, they resonate more and remind me of a good time in my life

Yeah mainly the finish made it dull and I preferred the other poster art where you can see the hotel more clearly and its more vibrant

That’s fine. Tbh, he’s in my top 5 directors and I love all his work including bottle rocket and Rushmore. I just think tenembaums, aquatic and Darjeeling are more quirky. Life aquatic and Darjeeling mean a lot to me though, they resonate more and remind me of a good time in my life

Yeah mainly the finish made it dull and I preferred the other poster art where you can see the hotel more clearly and its more vibrant
That’s fair enough, Darjeeling is a great film though, very original and I love how it captures the culture plus personally it really resonates with me at the time it was released, no where is that steelbook?

Reactions: Flloydo
Is this part of a new wave? I’m seeing a bunch of French steelbooks with art I’ve never seen before for older releases

That’s fair enough, Darjeeling is a great film though, very original and I love how it captures the culture plus personally it really resonates with me at the time it was released, no where is that steelbook?

Completely agree. It made me fall in love with India.
I love how wes can make you laugh over somthing so odd and then seconds later in tears.

Example in Darjeeling is the kids trying to cross the river. Owen delivers a simple hilarious line then boom

Life aquatic with the helicopter. Moonrise kingdom the dog etc etc

He’s just simply amazing

I’ve said it for years but I’d happily buy premiums for the whole wes collection. Would love blu collection to tackle them personally. Not sure why, just fits them

Makes me think we'll be seeing a lot of fox steelbooks with WWA art soon...

Is that because Fox are now part of Disney? We know that they are not averse to taking our $.
The one Fox release we want is True Lies, but imagine that with faces on the spine :cry: