Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.29 star(s) Rating: 3.29/5 7 Votes
Title: The Gray Man

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Cast: Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Wagner Moura, Jessica Henwick, Dhanush, Julia Butters, Alfre Woodard, Billy Bob Thornton, Regé-Jean Page, Eme Ikwuakor, Scott Haze, Deobia Oparei, Daz Crawford, Robert Kazinsky, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Aishwarya Sonar, Callan Mulvey

Plot: When the CIA's top asset — his identity known to no one — uncovers agency secrets, he triggers a global hunt by assassins set loose by his ex-colleague.

Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans are set to star in the Netflix blockbuster The Gray Man, which will be the next movie from the Russo brothers.

gray_man_ver2.jpeggray_man_ver3.jpeggray_man.jpeg

Trailer does look good but I cant shake the feeling that every Netflix film I have seen has just been "Meh" to poor other than The Irishman. I hope this is an improvement,

Puh...can't really share the praise of the others here. Thought it had a ridiculous use of cgi at some points. The first conversation between Gosling and De Armas was visibly shot on a green screen which for this budget is just inexcusable. Plot also could have used some rewrites imo.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database