The Great Gatsby (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Double Lenti - Box Set
Note: Limited to 1500 copies

53118996792_9cb4b533e1_k.jpg53119822799_93b496ca37_k.jpg53119017732_a9f7c93cab_k.jpg53120006400_be35a1b545_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I think 2x WEA GB in one month from Blufans not gonna happen, but who knows, maybe they want to get advantage of the strong dollar, and it will be devastating for our wallets :blackeye::pain::dead:

Reactions: Flloydo
Honestly, I think 2x WEA GB in one month from Blufans not gonna happen, but who knows, maybe they want to get advantage of the strong dollar, and it will be devastating for our wallets :blackeye::pain::dead:
I can’t see both this and prestige happening in November either. And I hope they don’t have them both the same month and split them up.

That part confuses me because we pay in dollar so they only get what we pay. However they are Chinese so there needs to be a conversion at some point from the dollar to their currency but the weird part is everyone pays the same for DLs & OCs with shipping included. It’s never really made sense to me.

Thankfully only interested in DLs. I won’t be blind buying another blufans. Purely because of the weak pound and being unimpressed with the batman begins single lenti

Reactions: Hereticz
I can’t see both this and prestige happening in November either. And I hope they don’t have them both the same month and split them up.

That part confuses me because we pay in dollar so they only get what we pay. However they are Chinese so there needs to be a conversion at some point from the dollar to their currency but the weird part is everyone pays the same for DLs & OCs with shipping included. It’s never really made sense to me.

Thankfully only interested in DLs. I won’t be blind buying another blufans. Purely because of the weak pound and being unimpressed with the batman begins single lenti

Yes, they exchange our USD to their RMB, which is much more for them these days as USD is stronger to RMB as well. Only US are laughing now, it cost same for them.

Yes, they exchange our USD to their RMB, which is much more for them these days as USD is stronger to RMB as well. Only US are laughing now, it cost same for them.
Maybe that’s why they are trying to push all those OABs and these 2 exclusives so quickly then over the next 2 months. Like you said. Cheeky f**ks

The problem is, on the other site, no one is complaining about the no beauty shots for the whole editions and blufans rumoured plans to never show them. Because they don’t want to ruin anything with group buys with Kevin (ironically the same names here who use Anivs GBs). Even tho he’s probably the best direct contact to pass this feedback to.

It’s like the people here with aniv who suck him off with every brown nosing post. If they aren’t happy with something they won’t express it because of the fear of not being allowed on the GB lol

Maybe that’s why they are trying to push all those OABs and these 2 exclusives so quickly then over the next 2 months. Like you said. Cheeky f**ks

The problem is, on the other site, no one is complaining about the no beauty shots for the whole editions and blufans rumoured plans to never show them. Because they don’t want to ruin anything with group buys with Kevin. Even tho he’s probably the best direct contact to pass this feedback to.

It’s like the people here with aniv who suck him off with every brown nosing post. If they aren’t happy with something they won’t express it because of the fear of not being allowed on the GB lol

Yeah, I really think it´s the reason. It was so long quiet with Blufans payments and now look, few days ago BB, now TDKR, and very soon those OAB´s a for sure one of those WEA´s, crazy, so many within 2-3 months while usd is strongest in decades, like you said cheeky f**ks xD, I always thought of Blufans as the most pro-fans retailer with money NOT on first place, but this opportunity for them is hard to resist I assume :dunno:. I honestly can see the USD even stronger until end of the year. Wouldnt be surprised if one Euro is 0,9 usd soon. Bloody times now.