The Greatest Showman (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.19) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 5, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order on September 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Find your local timings HERE
Price: $149.98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip (4K)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive SteelBook designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
The Quarter Slip (Exclusive to the One Click): Full Holofoil Slip, Embossing. Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea). Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. Booklet (Full Size). Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea) . Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The Full Slip: Full Holofoil Slip, Embossing. Booklet (Full Size). Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea). Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The One Click: Inner Box: Boxes connected with Illustration Pop Up. Outer Box: Spot Foil + Pattern Hologram Coating. Special Card Box + A3 Poster + B/W Postcards (4ea). Production Note. Includes all 3 individual editions.

180825_GSM_OC_packshot_v2.jpgGSM_FS.jpgGSM_DLS.jpgGSM_QS_front.jpg
box_dee03ce2-eafe-4596-af92-552b87655f72.jpgbox_open_NEW.jpgFS_front_ebacd137-58e0-41ed-a9c2-d8e766d29a94.jpgFS_back_2135432f-ba9f-4990-8517-6d1fc0cdd742.jpg
LS_front_91eebdd9-c0a0-42f7-b004-0069549fb9b0.jpgLS_back_f300c25c-e602-4507-9a7d-a13a9fda6997.jpg

Last edited:
Those look pretty awesome. I was on the fence with this release but now? ... One Clicking it. :thumbs:

EDIT: The double lenti looks a little Beauty and Beast-ish don't it? I like it though.

Hmmm this movie felt like one long music video to me, where the plot served the songs instead of the songs serving the plot.

Buuuuttt depending on how these slips come out I might just have to pick one up because I have no willpower.

Thanks for the tag @harry
I've not seen the film and wasn't too interested despite the praise it has received. But hot damn, that Double Lenticular Full Slip sure looks nice! Oh Manta, you're an expensive temptress! :D

• Haha
Reactions: harry and DMD4k
I keep reading the title as 'The Greatest Swordsman'. It's annoying the s**t out of me (normally a good thing). :rofl:

I’m actually very impressed with this release

I was going to skip it but I can’t have a gap in my mantas and that steel and double lenti is just too good. Not to mention I keep getting told how good the film is. Will be a blind buy which I rarely do with premiums