The Greatest Showman (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.19) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 5, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order on September 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Find your local timings HERE
Price: $149.98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip (4K)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive SteelBook designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
The Quarter Slip (Exclusive to the One Click): Full Holofoil Slip, Embossing. Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea). Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. Booklet (Full Size). Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea) . Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The Full Slip: Full Holofoil Slip, Embossing. Booklet (Full Size). Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea). Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The One Click: Inner Box: Boxes connected with Illustration Pop Up. Outer Box: Spot Foil + Pattern Hologram Coating. Special Card Box + A3 Poster + B/W Postcards (4ea). Production Note. Includes all 3 individual editions.

180825_GSM_OC_packshot_v2.jpgGSM_FS.jpgGSM_DLS.jpgGSM_QS_front.jpg
box_dee03ce2-eafe-4596-af92-552b87655f72.jpgbox_open_NEW.jpgFS_front_ebacd137-58e0-41ed-a9c2-d8e766d29a94.jpgFS_back_2135432f-ba9f-4990-8517-6d1fc0cdd742.jpg
LS_front_91eebdd9-c0a0-42f7-b004-0069549fb9b0.jpgLS_back_f300c25c-e602-4507-9a7d-a13a9fda6997.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not into musicals usually but really liked this one. Great movie all around.

I'm not a huge fan of musicals either, but there was something almost Disney-like about The Greatest Showman. The fantastical tale based off true events, the wonderful performances, the powerful, uplifting music... everything about that film felt like a live-action version of a Disney classic to me. I loved it!

Reactions: IRON MAN
there was something almost Disney-like about The Greatest Showman. The fantastical tale based off true events, the wonderful performances, the powerful, uplifting music... everything about that film felt like a live-action version of a Disney classic to me. I loved it!

This.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Musicals are make or break for me, either they’re very good or they’re awful. This was a very pleasant surprise in the first category, and the music is very good. No surprise it has sold well.

I kept
giphy.gif
while watching La La Land, but this, this was something else.

• Thanks
Musicals are make or break for me, either they’re very good or they’re awful. This was a very pleasant surprise in the first category, and the music is very good. No surprise it has sold well.
Same here... they're actually one of my least favourite genres, because I often find them very cringe inducing. I wasn't sure about this one at first, but it soon grew on me, and by the end I loved it!

Definitely looking forward to seeing what Manta may come up with, and will most likely place an order if it they do go ahead with it. :)

• Thanks
The special features on the two composers and the rehearsals are just as amazing - the energy of the lively composers is everywhere especially in that "From Now On" session. This made my top 5 movies of all time behind My Fair Lady.

"We are so passionate about finding music that will stand the test of time" said Michael Gracey the director. I say they certainly did.

Last edited:
My wife and me just watched the movie last week and we love it. And of course I missed FAC and kimchi. So definitely in for this!

Hope the August pre order date for this and shape of water is wrong

Along with ready player one it’s a bit mental

• Haha
Reactions: milky and DMD4k