The Greatest Showman (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.19) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 5, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (BD) - Quarter Slip (BD Exclusive to the One Click Edition) (Pre-order on September 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Find your local timings HERE
Price: $149.98 (One Click) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip (4K)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive SteelBook designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
The Quarter Slip (Exclusive to the One Click): Full Holofoil Slip, Embossing. Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea). Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. Booklet (Full Size). Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea) . Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The Full Slip: Full Holofoil Slip, Embossing. Booklet (Full Size). Postcards (5ea). Character Cards (8ea). Envelope with Spot Gold Foil.
The One Click: Inner Box: Boxes connected with Illustration Pop Up. Outer Box: Spot Foil + Pattern Hologram Coating. Special Card Box + A3 Poster + B/W Postcards (4ea). Production Note. Includes all 3 individual editions.

180825_GSM_OC_packshot_v2.jpgGSM_FS.jpgGSM_DLS.jpgGSM_QS_front.jpg
box_dee03ce2-eafe-4596-af92-552b87655f72.jpgbox_open_NEW.jpgFS_front_ebacd137-58e0-41ed-a9c2-d8e766d29a94.jpgFS_back_2135432f-ba9f-4990-8517-6d1fc0cdd742.jpg
LS_front_91eebdd9-c0a0-42f7-b004-0069549fb9b0.jpgLS_back_f300c25c-e602-4507-9a7d-a13a9fda6997.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the one where they sing a weird song? A few cracked me up. Maybe because I do stupid voices at work to p!ss people off and amuse myself! Plus they remind me of Rainbow
It's this one, posted in the spolier bud...
One I did genuinely find quite funny and original was his video for HEAT :hilarious:

But I agree, at first it was humorous but now no more, just painful to watch :muted::cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Anyone know how long Manta usually take to ship in stock items? My order from Friday for this is still sat as unfulfilled :(

Wow I knew these were gonna be cheaper on the bay. Looks like the scalpers didn’t lol we won’t be seeing anymore auctions for these for a long time.

Wow, well I’ll be this is correct but only if you live within the US so you can take advantage of the free shipping. Just goes to show it’s a huge gamble to sell so early in the piece at auction as you may not even break even EEK!