The greatest showman

Joker88

Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know if this will ever get a uk steelbook.
Don't normally like musicals but this was catchy.
I've seem the eu edition but that's nothing special I don't think.

Hi @Cassius, I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the correct section - the other one is for release threads only. :)

Unfortunately it looks like the UK missed out on a steelbook, but that's not to say one will never be released at some point. I probably wouldn't hang about though, since it may never happen, so probably best to look around and see what other steels/editions are available out there.

As for the film itself... I'm usually not a big fan of musicals either, but also thoroughly enjoyed this one! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Joker88
Hi @Cassius, I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the correct section - the other one is for release threads only. :)

Unfortunately it looks like the UK missed out on a steelbook, but that's not to say one will never be released at some point. I probably wouldn't hang about though, since it may never happen, so probably best to look around and see what other steels/editions are available out there.

As for the film itself... I'm usually not a big fan of musicals either, but also thoroughly enjoyed this one! :D

Hi thanks for the reply and info noodles my mistake putting it in the other section still getting used to the site lol.
Also a question to yourself as I'm pretty new to steelbooks what is difference when I see novamedia steels , kimichi and blu fans etc are they just normal steels in different packaging

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hi thanks for the reply and info noodles my mistake putting it in the other section still getting used to the site lol.
Also a question to yourself as I'm pretty new to steelbooks what is difference when I see novamedia steels , kimichi and blu fans etc are they just normal steels in different packaging
No problem buddy! We were all new here once... plus you're not the first to make that mistake, and I'm sure you won't be the last. :p

Those types of steelbook packages are known as Premium Editions and usually come with extras such as slips, booklets, art cards etc. But yeah, to put it simply... they're normal steels in fancy packaging.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joker88
welcome to the site, @Cassius! :thumbs: i hope HDN helps you discover some of the better releases out there. :)

@Noodles is right about Premiums, and you should also know about 'WEA' and 'WAA,' terms Ninjas and sellers use. lots of the Premium Editions are WEA, which means World Exclusive Artwork, so the only release with that configuration of artwork, which is another reason people go for them. if you see WWA, that means World Wide Artwork, in other words, the standard release version.

happy hunting! :watch:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Joker88
welcome to the site, @Cassius! :thumbs: i hope HDN helps you discover some of the better releases out there. :)

@Noodles is right about Premiums, and you should also know about 'WEA' and 'WAA,' terms Ninjas and sellers use. lots of the Premium Editions are WEA, which means World Exclusive Artwork, so the only release with that configuration of artwork, which is another reason people go for them. if you see WAA, that means World Wide Artwork, in other words, the standard release version.

happy hunting! :watch:

Hi thanks for the message and also all of the info there appriacate it. Learning more about steelbooks by the day being on this site.
Defo enjoying being part of these forums now.

Hi thanks for the message and also all of the info there appriacate it. Learning more about steelbooks by the day being on this site.
Defo enjoying being part of these forums now.
Glad to hear you're enjoying your time here and finding the forums useful. :)

I guess it can all be a little daunting at first (I avoided premium editions for the longest time because I didn't quite understand how they worked), but I'm sure you'll pick up everything in no time!

If there's ever anything you're unsure about with a particular release, then don't be afraid to ask questions in the release threads... our regular members are usually also very happy to provide any info. :thumbs: