The Green Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Knight - Sir Gawain - Amazon UK Knight - Sir Gawain - HMV Knight - Sir Gawian
Price: £29.99

13748899-1964944659870058.jpg
13748897-1944944659799405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s awesome

So happy I don’t have to get the other version on a price drop.

Nice. Reversible ones like that urk me a bit. Would've preferred it if they were both simply the right way up, but hay ho. Nice simplistic design and classy finish, can't grumble too loudly.

Reactions: Flloydo
Would've preferred it with the title on the front, but at least it's got some embossing... still matte though which is meh, although beggars can't be choosers I suppose, as I'm surprised (and glad) this even got a steel release in the first place.

Nice. Reversible ones like that urk me a bit. Would've preferred it if they were both simply the right way up, but hay ho. Nice simplistic design and classy finish, can't grumble too loudly.
Yeah, I prefer if both were right way up too. The inside art kinda dictates which one should be the 'proper' way round otherwise....

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies
Would've preferred it with the title on the front, but at least it's got some embossing... still matte though which is meh, although beggars can't be choosers I suppose, as I'm surprised (and glad) this even got a steel release in the first place.
Oh I thought it was gloss in the pictures. Had to look again with my glasses on.

Unconfirmed, as I haven't seen the rear of the jcard, but the discs don't have DV or Atmos logos on, just DTS HD MA. So plausible the UK 4K release does not have DV/DA like the US.

Reactions: apsmith21
So ultimately, it didn't really matter with which design you chose...

Pleased with how it's turned out though
The title on the spine will be upside down, and inside art.
So, they did do two separate steelbooks, with the art of the other on its back, or what...

Eh, why do I care, movie's unwatchable.
bugs bunny eye roll GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem