The Green Mile (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: March 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on December 29, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£39.99

0373F842-499C-42F4-83A7-C635917AEC16.jpeg

D4F7B228-8FBB-4493-A849-D5A8C0D8B3EC.jpegA2AE0368-0699-4CC3-9AF6-60EE699453F7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The steelbook itself will be available for purchase elsewhere. Perhaps not in the UK though if only Zavvi is getting it.

Best Buy US is getting it.

First half decent Steelbook art for the movie.. now lets wait and watch how WB will feck it up with the most cheap finish they find… again

One of my all-time favs :D So 100% in for this.
Great Package and their Slipboxes are great quality on these editions, not like some of the shite that has recently been released :cautious:

Does anyone know if this movie is on the docket for a Blufan steelbook release next year? if so, i will wait it out for them..

Steelbook now available for pre-order at Warner Bros. Shop UK

i placed an order .... it's still "placed order" ! usually the next step is "processing".

is there someone who got an issue with your order ? Thx

i placed an order .... it's still "placed order" ! usually the next step is "processing".

is there someone who got an issue with your order ? Thx
you're fine, won't release or process until next year.

I don’t know what people want? The steelbook art is nice, the slip box is nice with some nice bits and pieces. Yes the price is a little high but look at this compared to the miserable Shawshank offering; that should have had a similar release to this. Very nice I think.
That's why i ordered the bluray slipcase edition for Shawshank for 9.99gbp with this so i can place the german edition in that slipcase

Reactions: Retro Parrot