The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks champ for the tag :thanks: but I’m chasing the Lenti “Wolf” edition. I actually believe it was originally your photos that you uploaded to the thread :giggle::cigar::notworthy: which made me show interest in this amazing release to begin with :D
The Lenti is an absolute beauty and the one I'd go for personally too ;) I got both, but quickly decided the Lenti was easily the winner. Stunning Lenti in-hand :drool::drool:

Reactions: willbar84
The Lenti is an absolute beauty and the one I'd go for personally too ;) I got both, but quickly decided the Lenti was easily the winner. Stunning Lenti in-hand :drool::drool:

Yeah thought so as it shows through and through in the photos how amazing the Lenti truly is :drool: Will wait and see if this gets allocated to the 50% off sale if not I will revisit this in 2019.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Didn't keep to their BS email then did they :rolleyes: You after Fullslip or Lenti? OT, but did you order Deadpool 2 Manta today too? Why your so skint lol.

The full slip mate.
Yep. I can only imagine they had questions and complaints that reservoir dogs, this etc about the one clicks only

Lol yeah I did. I can’t help it with manta. Always a day one pre order for me.

The full slip mate.
Yep. I can only imagine they had questions and complaints that reservoir dogs, this etc about the one clicks only

Lol yeah I did. I can’t help it with manta. Always a day one pre order for me.
Perfect for you then, the Fullslip is calling hehe ;)

DL + SL DP2 Manta, or just DL? :naughty: I'm gona say both lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
Perfect for you then, the Fullslip is calling hehe ;)

DL + SL DP2 Manta, or just DL? :naughty: I'm gona say both lol.

Nah, just the single lenti in the end

This works out just over £25 (conversion is so bad at the moment it’s killing me) and that’s still more than I wish to pay lol

Might leave it tbh

Nah, just the single lenti in the end

This works out just over £25 (conversion is so bad at the moment it’s killing me) and that’s still more than I wish to pay lol

Might leave it tbh
Grey fullslips is discounted now and you didn’t tag me?!

4BC37B15-C55E-4540-8C20-3D65E5815FD9.jpeg

:LOL:;)

Snagged the Grey full slip & Reservoir dogs fullslip B - £45 delivered to the UK - not too shabby :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Tried buying this and the shipping costs are USD 100,000,072.98
Is this their polite way of saying they don't shipt to my country or are the shipping this with Scarlet Johansson wearing just a bikini?

Tried buying this and the shipping costs are USD 100,000,072.98
Is this their polite way of saying they don't shipt to my country or are the shipping this with Scarlet Johansson wearing just a bikini?
For K Packet you can't go over 4 items. Otherwise you have to pay EMS option.....

For K Packet you can't go over 4 items. Otherwise you have to pay EMS option.....

I put only 1 thing in the basket. And the shipping costs are 99.999.999,00 USD. I'm not sure what are you trying to say. In any case, I'm not paying 100 MIL USD for shipping a steelbook :p