Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 24th April 2015
Price: €15.99
Purchase link: Amazon
Notes: Comes with 16 page booklet and 8 covers.

image.jpg

It's a cool movie, definatly worth a watch. The soundtrack is great too, it has a Drive vibe to it.

http://www.avclub.com/review/guest-expertly-blends-everything-terminator-hallow-209230

This review sums it up nicely. It's like Halloween meets The Terminator meets Drive. Cool film :)

Haha have not seen the flick yet, but cool case

So I just watched this movie. And WOW! Definitely worth the watch. Now I want to own it on steelbook. Don't really like the Zavvi version though. I hope someone does an exclusive for it. At the very least a slipbox from Korea :D

Reactions: Sigill
So I just watched this movie. And WOW! Definitely worth the watch. Now I want to own it on steelbook. Don't really like the Zavvi version though. I hope someone does an exclusive for it. At the very least a slipbox from Korea :D
Glad you liked it @AlienKing! Yeah there's not many decent editions out for it. I'm not a huge fan of the Zavvi Steelbook myself. Hopefully a nicer edition comes out at some point.:)

Reactions: AlienKing
Reminds me of those hard plastic DVD cases I believe Warner used to release back in the day. I think this movie would suit 90's VHS style packaging. ;)