Slipcover The H-Man/Battle in Outer Space (Ishirō Honda) (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Eureka Masters of Cinema) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase links: Eureka - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £26.99 (Eureka) - £20.42 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: O Card slipcase featuring new artwork by Darren Wheeling [2000 copies]

EKA70401_IshiroHondaDouble_OCARD_WEBSITE_pack-500px.jpg

Last edited:
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • O Card slipcase featuring new artwork by Darren Wheeling [2000 copies]
  • Includes both Japanese and English versions of each film, presented across two Blu-ray discs.
  • Original mono audio presentations
  • English subtitles (for Japanese versions) and English SDH (for English versions)
  • The H-Man: Brand new audio commentary with authors and Japanese sci-fi historians Steve Ryfle and Ed Godziszewski
  • The H-Man: Brand new audio commentary with film historian and writer David Kalat
  • Battle in Outer Space: Audio commentary with authors and Japanese sci-fi historians Steve Ryfle and Ed Godziszewski
  • Battle in Outer Space: Brand new audio commentary with film historian and writer David Kalat
  • Stills Galleries
  • A collector’s booklet featuring essays by Christopher Stewardson and Japanese cinema expert Jasper Sharp (Midnight Eye)

I just watched Battle in Outer Space a couple of weeks back and it’s good fun. Haven’t seen the H Man so could be tempted for this set

I ordered this together with Mothra for their 50 pund limited offer. Eureka has free shipping to my country :) Matango and H man would have been a cool double release tho !

Got mine today already! I like the new artwork

Attachments

• 20201118_154349.jpg
    20201118_154349.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 156
  • 20201118_154655.jpg
    20201118_154655.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 123