Release date: June 8, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE - BMV Medien - Koch Media Shop
Price: €46.99 (Amazon DE) - €49.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies.

Includes
  • 140p Photobook
  • Theatrical and Extended Cut
  • Short "Night Fishing" by Park Chan-Wook
  • Park Chan-Wook Interview (London Film Festival, ~60 minutes)
abkjvhmx.jpg

Last edited:
Such a pity there are no subs other than German... for me, the best 2016 movie.

As usual with German releases... a real pity indeed.
I'm going to meet Park Chan Wook next week, luckily got the french digipack blu-ray of the handmaiden that i can let sign, as well as the oldboy PA steelbook and the Starmax copper box :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and dan8885
It's live!! Despite the fact that no subs, I'm just gonna get it anyway because so far, there's no other confirmation from other premium retailer :/

Ordered.
God bless you! For me the best movie of 2016 next to Nocturnal Animals.
Photography, performances, soundtrack ... Together with Oldboy the best film of Park Chan-wook.
If this edition included the bso, it would be bestial.
I know that does not include subtitles in English, but today is the best edition of this wonderful movie and has to be on my shelf.
To see if any Korean company is encouraged and edits an edition at the height of this film (Please Plain Archive notes: it would be a way to redeem you of the "small disappointment" that your Oldboy edition meant)

Ordered.
God bless you! For me the best movie of 2016 next to Nocturnal Animals.
Photography, performances, soundtrack ... Together with Oldboy the best film of Park Chan-wook.
If this edition included the bso, it would be bestial.
I know that does not include subtitles in English, but today is the best edition of this wonderful movie and has to be on my shelf.
To see if any Korean company is encouraged and edits an edition at the height of this film (Please Plain Archive notes: it would be a way to redeem you of the "small disappointment" that your Oldboy edition meant)
Just watched Nocturnal Animals today. Gorgeous, as always, by Tom Ford, and loved the film. I hope someone makes a special edition of it!