Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 11th, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 539 CZK
film_22506_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that the reason everyone is wanting a GB for this is that the shipping cost is outrageously high if you order directly from FA? To be honest, I'd really like one too--but come on guys, do you know how many GB's Karel has going at once, at any given time? For the bigger GB's, it can take him two months or longer to get all of the orders out the door because he has so many different GB's on his hands. I don't know how the guy manages to have a life. Maybe we should all just bite the bullet and order straight from FA.

Reactions: 1990ge and nefilim
I'm assuming that the reason everyone is wanting a GB for this is that the shipping cost is outrageously high if you order directly from FA? To be honest, I'd really like one too--but come on guys, do you know how many GB's Karel has going at once, at any given time? For the bigger GB's, it can take him two months or longer to get all of the orders out the door because he has so many different GB's on his hands. I don't know how the guy manages to have a life. Maybe we should all just bite the bullet and order straight from FA.

Good idea. You should just order direct.

• Informative
Reactions: shlomo_mk and ty233
I would not have said it better.:thumbs:

Reactions: adarkcorner