Oct 9, 2019
Release date: October 15, 2021
Purchase links: Mueller A - B
Price: €31.99
Notes: Collectors Edition limited to 999 each + Booklet

Hateful-8-Cover-A-2.jpg
Mediabook-The-Hateful-8-Cover-B-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's actually proper BD height, so it's a digibook (I'm still not sure what the difference is, so just call G2 sized - digibooks, and DVD sized - mediabooks) almost all their digibooks that I got are G2: Aquaman, Shawshank, Escape Plan, Terminator 2, Total Recall, all 3 Rambo, etc. Only Drive was G1.
That explains it - this one I´ve seen before and always thought it is the best of the digibooks, that were released in CZ. I have Total Recall and Cliffhanger. I think the Arnie ones were with comic-art, Shawshank, Rambo and Aquaman I can´t remember. The ones I have are light and shadow: The inner part is great and the pictures are very pleasing, but the painting is off next to the bounding on some pages. But I like Digibooks very much. so I kept them and put the German discs in.

I ordered Evil Dead Trap now, which seems to be released on Blu-Ray for the first time in Germany and comes uncut. The cover looks good and the movie has decent reviews.

Attachments

• Evil-Dead-Trap-Cover-A.jpg
    Evil-Dead-Trap-Cover-A.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
New links for the Mediabooks here:

it seems you dont own mediabooks of nameless media, birnenblatt, capelight or splendid
Maybe, I either couldn't get them, or don't watch the kind of movies they release. Maybe 1 or 2, don't remember, as I buy based on the movie and cover, never even looked which companies. Looking at those that are around now, many from '84 Entertainment, many unbranded on the spine, major studio releases, some yet unopened Digidreams, Cinestrange (couple of those also have a Splendid logo)...