Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Price: $25.89
Release Date: March 29, 2016
Order Link: Amazon.ca

hateful8can.jpg

Looks to be very similar to the USA release... but also different.
- No DVD copy
- Beautiful Red Bar on top (not Blue)

Something to be cautious of for this movie is the run time of the release.

Amamazon.com has it correctly listed and Canada should be the same as we often get the same US disks. And Canada never edits the movies anyways. Correct unedited Run Time must be 3h 7min (187min)

Note: UK Release Run Time: 168 minutes

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
:rolleyes: I wonder if Canada gets a lenticular slip like Target US or not.

HMV has been picking up a lot of the Target exclusives lately at the very last minute, but then The Hateful Eight has a different distributor in Canada, so chances are low. Thankfully Target.com ships to Canada now, so Canadians can still easily grab it.

Reactions: tnguyen13
HMV has been picking up a lot of the Target exclusives lately at the very last minute, but then The Hateful Eight has a different distributor in Canada, so chances are low. Thankfully Target.com ships to Canada now, so Canadians can still easily grab it.

There is issue in regards to ordering through their now international site for Canada. Created an account and now 2nd release I am able to basket the release but when I check out it states ''not found in international database'' ... and no customer service number for target online.

@Netclone Thanks for the pics and the tags :)

Already have on pre-order the Canadian Version, lets hope it has same treatment as of the US one :woot:

WOW what a freakin' nice slip. If I get my Canadian one and it isn't like the pics you posted, I am ordering one from .com right away :rofl:

Reactions: Netclone
Something to be cautious of for this movie is the run time of the release.

Amamazon.com has it correctly listed and Canada should be the same as we often get the same US disks. And Canada never edits the movies anyways. Correct unedited Run Time must be 3h 7min (187min)

Note: UK Release Run Time: 168 minutes
That run time shown on Amazon Is incorrect. The 187 minute run time is only for the 70mm Roadshow version. That is definatly not going to be released on this version. I expect all the versions worldwide to be the theatrical version which was 168 minutes. I'm hoping at some point there will be a re-release of the full Roadshow version but not sure when it will happen.

thanks @Netclone will wait to hear from you if the Canadian one will be the same, if not I will cancel before release date so not have to deal with a return.

That run time shown on Amazon Is incorrect. The 187 minute run time is only for the 70mm Roadshow version. That is definatly not going to be released on this version. I expect all the versions worldwide to be the theatrical version which was 168 minutes. I'm hoping at some point there will be a re-release of the full Roadshow version but not sure when it will happen.

what does that mean the 70mm Roadshow Version ?