[WINNER CHOSEN] The Hateful Eight - Blu-ray SteelBook - GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Giving away 1 open mint copy of the Kimchi Full Slip edition. You'll get the Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook inside.

How to enter? Click on the "like" button of this post and reply below with your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie.

Winner pays shipping.

IMG_7227.JPG

Welcome to HDN.
Thanks for having me, my man.
I’m glad to have found a community that loves films and has an appreciate for movies in physical form.

You asked what is your favourite Tarantino film?
The amount of thought and depth that he puts into making his films while referencing and paying homage to his favourite movies makes all his films great - a true auteur.
So I feel like you’ve asked an almost impossible question haha.
I’m thinking maybe Django or Once Upon a Time might be my favourite now.
Anyway, thanks for the giveaway, brother.

Thanks for having me, my man.
I’m glad to have found a community that loves films and has an appreciate for movies in physical form.

You asked what is your favourite Tarantino film?
The amount of thought and depth that he puts into making his films while referencing and paying homage to his favourite movies makes all his films great - a true auteur.
So I feel like you’ve asked an almost impossible question haha.
I’m thinking maybe Django or Once Upon a Time might be my favourite now.
Anyway, thanks for the giveaway, brother.

That's a very good point. I enjoy most of his movies though there are a couple that I can live without :LOL:

Inglourious Basterds would have to be my absolute all-time favorite QT movie.

First of all thanks for the giveaway!
Tarantino is my favorite living director, so it’s incredibly hard to choose a favorite movie.
I’ll go with Reservoir Dogs, it represents how passion and infinite love to cinema allowed a guy from video store to achieve a cinema paramount.

Pulp Fiction will always stay on my mind because it introduced me to QT and I had no idea what to expect. Blew my mind.