The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first off not the number 1 movie of all time! not even top 3 yet i believe if you look at world takings (not even top 10 adjusted for inflation!!!!) And considering Fast and the Furious 7 is the 6th highest grossing film i think to say box office takings reflect quality is not a great way to go :jacked:

I'm sorry, but I think you might be wrong.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/star-wars-box-office-avatar-biggest-movie-all-time-1201673235/

It's well on it's way and hasn't even opened in China yet.......

Can we keep to this release please guys. You can discuss box office figures in a more appropriate section. Thanks.
My bad. Sorry.

Back on topic...... I can't wait to see this package. Hopefully it gets a nice full slip.

Not sure a lenti would suit this particular film.

Reactions: Flloydo
My local cinema won't be showing this... (thanks a bunch Cineworld!!)

Will be keeping my eye on this

Ill be up for a kimchidvd release if the art is good enough.
I was going to see the film tomorrow but its been confirmed today that the 70mm version will show in Edinburgh's Filmhouse in February.
So I don't know if I should hold off till then!

Definitely in for this.. I have a steelbook edition of all of Tarantino's films, and this will be no exception.
Looking forward to seeing the art on this.

I am a huge Tarantino fan and totally agree he cannot make an average film even if he tried....but I also have to say, that in my opinion, this is among his second-tier efforts....not saying by any stretch that this is not good....it is GOOD....but RELATIVE to other Tarantino films, it would be lower in the ranking for me...reminded me of Reservoir Dogs to some extent, but not as good as that brilliant film....

I'm sorry but if you're going to IMDb and expect to read anything other than bile from trolls then you sir are sadly mistaken.

IMDb does not have "hardcore fans"; it has basement dwelling, disgusting, aggressive, constantly negative, never satisfied, hates-on-everythin
I am a huge Tarantino fan and totally agree he cannot make an average film even if he tried....but I also have to say, that in my opinion, this is among his second-tier efforts....not saying by any stretch that this is not good....it is GOOD....but RELATIVE to other Tarantino films, it would be lower in the ranking for me...reminded me of Reservoir Dogs to some extent, but not as good as that brilliant film....

So.this is a better way of saying it is Average in Tarantino's standard?

So.this is a better way of saying it is Average in Tarantino's standard?

@lgans316 yes, you could say that except that it is only based on my personal opinion, and the most important fact, Tarantinio's standard is much higher than others, so a Tarantino film average in his filmography is much better than 90% of other releases....

Reactions: lgans316
I completely agree... it's not a bad film at all, but it's not one of QT's best. I may enjoy it more on rewatch, but at the moment it receives a 4/5 star rating from me, which is obviously still very good!

I completely agree... it's not a bad film at all, but it's not one of QT's best. I may enjoy it more on rewatch, but at the moment it receives a 4/5 star rating from me, which is obviously still very good!

Yeah i would say my least favorite Tarantino film. I was saying the same thing to my girlfriend that we need to watch it again and maybe it will grow on us more.

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah i would say my least favorite Tarantino film. I was saying the same thing to my girlfriend that we need to watch it again and maybe it will grow on us more.
Yeah, I feel it's going to be similar to Death Proof for me... I was unsure about that film at first, but on rewatch I loved it! I'm already looking forward to rewatching Hateful Eight anyway. :)

Reactions: lolwut and Flloydo