The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, sorry for reopening this thread, if it isn't allowed here I'll delete this.
I want to buy this edition, and I have the option to buy a slightly damaged blue fullslip from KImchiDVD for retail price, but they can only ship it to me when lockdown ends which could take months still.. I also have the option to buy the white fullslip for 70 euros shipped from someone else, it is sealed. For the people who have both editions, is it worth it to wait a long time for a damaged (the slip has a little dented corner) blue slip? Is it that much nicer than the white one? The white one is really simplistic but I've heard good things about the finish on that one.. What do you guys think?

didnt like the blue full slip and sold it off immediately.. the artwork is nice, but the finish doesnt fit to the design at all *imo*... havent seen the other ones.. the „blue“ artwork works much better with the HMV steelbook

didnt like the blue full slip and sold it off immediately.. the artwork is nice, but the finish doesnt fit to the design at all *imo*... havent seen the other ones.. the „blue“ artwork works much better with the HMV steelbook
wow... you're the first person I've seen that didn't like the blue slip.. thanks for your reply though, now I know that the blue one maybe isn't as perfect as a lot of people say, but I'll wait for opinions on the white slip before I make my decision.

you want to buy a damaged copy?
giphy.gif
`Well if thats my only oprtion for the blue one.. The damage is really small, I'm not as OCD as you are:LOL: but yeah if the white one is nice enough I'll go with that..In the pictures it just looks like it's made of cheap paper in my opinion, I haven't seen that 'nice finish' on any unboxing videos yet.

wow... you're the first person I've seen that didn't like the blue slip.. thanks for your reply though, now I know that the blue one maybe isn't as perfect as a lot of people say, but I'll wait for opinions on the white slip before I make my decision.

I, on the other hand, love the blue fullslip. Artwork is great and I like the finish as well, when you check it up close you will see its like a snow, its hard to explain I dont know the right words, maybe some native englishman will explain it better.
It was my very first premium edition fullslip and I love it since :oohyeah: :drool: :coffee:

Well if you haven't seen it by now you probably won't. Nice is subjective.
There must be blue editions somewhere out there in the world.

Just read through this whole thread again and floydo confirmed a few years back that the white one also has the glitter thingy.. I had already read the thread before but I somehow missed it back then..

guess I'm going with the white one unless I still manage to find the blue one somewhere on the forum. Sorry for wasting your time, thank you all for responding though

I also have the blue slip and its amazing.

Not sure I'd pay Kimchi full retail for a damaged copy though.

Could they not knock a bit off the the price for you? It's probably a return. Did you see a photo of how badly damaged it is?

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I also have the blue slip and its amazing.

Not sure I'd pay Kimchi full retail for a damaged copy though.

Could they not knock a bit off the the price for you? It's probably a return. Did you see a photo of how badly damaged it is?
It's a very very small dent in the corner, I could barely see it. But I saw a deal for the white fullslip and pulp fiction novamedia for 120 shipped, so that's what I'm probably going with.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It's a very very small dent in the corner, I could barely see it. But I saw a deal for the white fullslip and pulp fiction novamedia for 120 shipped, so that's what I'm probably going with.

My favorite one is the blue one, such a beautiful edition, stunning in my opinion :drool: it really is the nicest of them all for me. If I’d have to chose I’d definitely go for the blue over the The White/Red one. However if the copy is damaged that is a bummer.

Forgot I even owned this until I saw the thread bump . Had a look on eBay but there aren’t any copies for sale/sold. Any1 got an idea of the going rate for the OST sealed ?

Forgot I even owned this until I saw the thread bump . Had a look on eBay but there aren’t any copies for sale/sold. Any1 got an idea of the going rate for the OST sealed ?
I’d say it’s around $100 on ebay, which is $85 without fees. Blue slip is probably 10$ more expensive than white/red one because of OST.

Reactions: Lewis Watts