Slipbox The Hateful Eight (Secret Limited Edition Blu-ray Slipbox)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: 2017
Purchase link: Unknown
Price: Unknown

0d1d027423b99555d305b65ac4e697bb.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. I'm new to hidefninja, and wasn't too sure if my post I placed in the marketplace got submitted or not.
Anyway, I'm a huge fan of The Hateful Eight and I'm looking to buy one of these secret blu ray copies. I'm looking for one that's still factory sealed and in mint condition with a straight and aligned Stagecoach (buffalo) sticker. Please message me if you have one. Thanks again!

Hi everyone. I'm new to hidefninja, and wasn't too sure if my post I placed in the marketplace got submitted or not.
Anyway, I'm a huge fan of The Hateful Eight and I'm looking to buy one of these secret blu ray copies. I'm looking for one that's still factory sealed and in mint condition with a straight and aligned Stagecoach (buffalo) sticker. Please message me if you have one. Thanks again!

I always wanted one of these secret beauties. Good luck in your search!

Welcome to the forum @cropdustdair! Good luck in your search!:)