The Hateful Eight - Signed or Not Signed?

Sep 2, 2017
CANADA
Has anybody come across any signed copies of The Hateful Eight?

I recently bought some cheap slip covers, and one of them (The Hateful Eight) turned out to have a signature on it.

Wondering if this means anything to anybody? Recognize this signature?
IMG_20180319_192631.jpg
IMG_20180319_192641.jpg

Thanks!
Rady

I can't work out who that is. I presume it's a J so I was thinking John Ruth but I can't see Kurt Russell signing as a character. Perhaps it's someone from the crew.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rady
maybe something bogus, maybe someone part of the film in some fashion that isn't a notable role etc. and a far shoot could be Jennifer Jason Leigh signing as J Leigh or something but doesnt look like a woman's signing for the most part anyhow.

I'm a VERY good judge of authentic Tarantino autographs ... lil fyi for future sake.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and Rady
maybe something bogus, maybe someone part of the film in some fashion that isn't a notable role etc. and a far shoot could be Jennifer Jason Leigh signing as J Leigh or something but doesnt look like a woman's signing for the most part anyhow.

I'm a VERY good judge of authentic Tarantino autographs ... lil fyi for future sake.
I don't think it's JJL - here are three examples of her autograph:
30AD6816-E4D9-4D3A-BA25-F1151A0C17F3.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck
I appreciate all of the suggestions and guess work going on here, thank you! Maybe it is a crew member or lesser-known cast member as mentioned above. :D:p

Just saying

Some people have an annoying habit of putting there name on items they own. Some second hand items I have purchased in the past have had this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rady