Horror-TV The Haunting of Hill House [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

On October 12th, you're expected. The Haunting of Hill House is a modern reimagining of Shirley Jackson’s legendary novel of the same name, about five siblings who grew up in the most famous haunted house in America. Now adults, they’re reunited by the suicide of their youngest sister, which forces them to finally confront the ghosts of their own pasts… some which lurk in their minds… and some which may really be lurking in the shadows of the iconic Hill House.
haunting.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Sigill
I have to say, this is absolutely one of the BEST tv shows I've ever watched! :thumbs:
hillhouse.jpg
I highly recommend investing your time, you wont regret it! ;)

The single take scenes in 'The 2 storms' episode is an achievement that needs to be witnessed! :drool: Just fu**ing WOW! :cool::notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I finished THOHH last night and I stand by what I originally said on Twitter: the show is an absolute masterpiece. Quite possibly the finest made show I’ve seen since Game of Thrones. The acting and character work is incredible... the atmosphere is eerie yet captivating... the cinematography is gorgeous... this is easily Mike Flanagan's masterwork (and I’ve loved a lot of his previous works). Watch this show if you haven't yet. It’s SO much more than just another scary TV show.

I know it's a long shot, but I REALLY hope a physical copy of this sees release. I wish Netflix would just open a web store and sell limited copies of their shows and movies in a physical format.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I have to say, this is absolutely one of the BEST tv shows I've ever watched! :thumbs:
View attachment 400154
I highly recommend investing your time, you wont regret it! ;)

The single take scenes in 'The 2 storms' episode is an achievement that needs to be witnessed! :drool: Just fu**ing WOW! :cool::notworthy:

The 2 Storms is one of the absolute best hours of television I've ever seen. I was captivated -- couldn't look away from the television. The camerawork in this show definitely deserves awards.

• Thanks
The 2 Storms is one of the absolute best hours of television I've ever seen. I was captivated -- couldn't look away from the television. The camerawork in this show definitely deserves awards.
@tridon I know! :woot: Alyssa and I started watching this again, apparently there are several easter eggs throughout the show. My sister mentioned about statues moving positions from one scene to another, and ghosts lurking in the background. Just gives me the chills even more. Netflix put a lot of love into this! :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@tridon I know! :woot: Alyssa and I started watching this again, apparently there are several easter eggs throughout the show. My sister mentioned about statues moving positions from one scene to another, and ghosts lurking in the background. Just gives me the chills even more. Netflix put a lot of love into this! :drool:

I caught quite a bit of the ghosts and it was SOOOO damn creepy. Just eerie... and I loved it! I noticed a statue move once, too. :D

• Thanks