The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies Extended Ed. w/ Figurine (Blu-ray) [Canada]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: 17th November 2015
Purchase link:
Amazon.ca $51.49
HMV.ca $64.99

91uS+rj5pLL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me either, my other two statues look so lonely on the shelf, cant wait to put it with them!
Please take a proper picture of all 3 :)

It's a really strange release... seems like it was an Amazon.ca exclusive for pre-order and now that it's released, it became an HMV.ca exclusive...

Reactions: elle82
Mine shipped from amazon.ca yesterday
I was thinking of getting this as have the other ones same with statues which I got from jb.I'm wondering why you never got from there as works out same if not less than from ca.
There was a 20% off job not too long ago but this was not In that deal as was still a pre order item,may just wait till another 20% comes again.

I was thinking of getting this as have the other ones same with statues which I got from jb.I'm wondering why you never got from there as works out same if not less than from ca.
There was a 20% off job not too long ago but this was not In that deal as was still a pre order item,may just wait till another 20% comes again.
It cost me $55 aud as I they gave me free shipping because of a mistake they made with my order

Last edited: