The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Character Cards)(HMV Excl.) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: March 24, 2015
PRICE: $23.99
ORDER: HMV.ca

Hobbit.jpg

HobbitBot5A.jpg

Why is there another slipcover picture in the ad? I actually like that picture vs the one with all the characters jammed in.

EDIT: Just realized that's the 3D slipcover. Will that include the character cards as well?

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to open it to check the character cards, because someone :rolleyes: (ahem * @bloodsnake007 ) wants it.
May be they can provide details pics once they undress it?
View attachment 150244 View attachment 150245 View attachment 150246
@AlienKing FU**ING AWESOME!!! :OMG: :woot: Thanks my Alien Ninja Bro! :cool: I truly appreciate your help with this! :thumbs: You're right! :stop: I want to be the one to de-virginize this Sexy Edition! :naughty: :D

And no worries, once I receive it I'll post some pics :photo: and I'm definitely adding it to My LotR/Hobbit Collection! :)

Reactions: AlienKing
Hey @AlienKing!!!!!!!!!!!!
fb67767c8184be710788b03d5293fc37.jpg

You are the GREATEST!!! :woot: :notworthy:

Thanks for ALL your help my Alien Ninja Bro! :blackalien: :cool: ( especially for my Kinder Surprise! :hungry: ) Soon I'll be adding this to my 'Hobbit/LotR Collection' :thumbs:
20150423_072156.jpg

I've de-virginized this Edition for your viewing pleasure! :naughty: :D
HMV_Canada_Exclusive_1.JPG HMV_Canada_Exclusive_2.JPG HMV_Canada_Exclusive_3.JPG HMV_Canada_Exclusive_4.JPG

HMV_Canada_Exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD
@bloodsnake007 You're welcome buddy :) I did mention a small "surprise" :p Didn't know what else to get, got the only thing you can't get over there.
I'm really liking the character cards :thumbs: I thought they'd be smaller.
@AlienKing The candy/toys are cool! I've never had the pleasure at receiving one! Though the wife enjoyed the chocolates! :meh: She says, "THANKS!" :squint: LOL! :D

I was also surprised to find the cards to be the size of the bluray :thumbs: I wonder if they were at random :confused: I would of liked to have gotten the 3 main characters (Bilbo, Gandalf, and Thorin) no matter, this Edition is AWESOME! :notworthy: Thanks again my EPIC Alien Ninja Bro! :blackalien: :cool:

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing The candy/toys are cool! I've never had the pleasure at receiving one! Though the wife enjoyed the chocolates! :meh: She says, "THANKS!" :squint: LOL! :D

I was also surprised to find the cards to be the size of the bluray :thumbs: I wonder if they were at random :confused: I would of liked to have gotten the 3 main characters (Bilbo, Gandalf, and Thorin) no matter, this Edition is AWESOME! :notworthy: Thanks again my EPIC Alien Ninja Bro! :blackalien: :cool:

Haha Tell her "YOU'RE WELCOME!" :D I'm glad you guys like it.

If someone else opens theirs and post pictures of the cards, then we can know for sure if they are random or all the same. :watch:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007