The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

May 19, 2013
Sydney, Australia
The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) JB Hi-Fi Exclusive Steelbook
Release date: 26th March 2015
Price: AUD $36.98
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi

Info:

> Blu-Ray + Ultraviolet Copy
> No clear slipcover or art-cards (Thanks to @Paulie for the info)

9-jpg.141274

133415-L-LO.jpg

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
Will wait on further updates on artwork before purchasing thanks for the link mate... [emoji41]

Reactions: rover
Picked one up today.... NO art cards & NO slip case! unlike the 2 previous releases...:mad::mad::mad:
& should have got a spot gloss finish like the jumbo steelbook received...

So just picked my steel up. Can't believe they ruined what could have been great if you had other two. Going to buy first one again and make a custom slip for this

Will be doing the exact same! but will wait for the next sale as there is tons of the 1st movie still in stock ;)

I did have look at them but was an easy pass instead going a triple dip on the jumbo steelbook , a 3D slipcase copy ( have the previous 2 ) + this steelbook & come Nov/Dec will round off & end the collection with the extended edition gift set :D

Reactions: rodtp
Se for extended edition end of year. But what I really want to see is the ultimate middle earth collection. Something along the lines as Warner did for harry potter ultimate wizards collection. Would be amazing

Reactions: Paulie and rodtp
So I am still after a 3Dless Five Armies steelbook, can some peeps let me know the following about this release -

Is it 2D only?

Do JB Hi-Fi ship worldwide?

Thanks

I forgot that Canada got the same release. I am looking for the cheapest version possible after shipping etc. Not overly bothered where it comes from really

So I am still after a 3Dless Five Armies steelbook, can some peeps let me know the following about this release -

Is it 2D only?

Do JB Hi-Fi ship worldwide?

Thanks
I think this release is 2D only, and yes, JB do ship worldwide (I think for around $8.50 AUD but not sure).
Hope that helps.
Also, 20% off ends in less than 3 hours, so hurry! :thumbs:

Rover

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Tacozilla
thanks, ordered 1, was about £19.30 after shipping. Not a bad price at all really. Now I will finally have a nice 3Dless lord of the rings & hobbit collection of steels

Reactions: rover