The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Extended Edition (Blu-ray Jumbo G1 SteelBook) [France]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 18th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: €44.99 (FNAC)

1507-1 (18).jpg

Last edited:
many chance it will be a jumbo .... 2 discs for the 3D (extended cut), 1 disc for extended version in 2D, 1 bluray for the bonus and one dvd !
5 discs = jumbo
I may be wrong.

many chance it will be a jumbo .... 2 discs for the 3D (extended cut), 1 disc for extended version in 2D, 1 bluray for the bonus and one dvd !
5 discs = jumbo
I may be wrong.

all hobbit extendeds so far have been jumbo, personally i want it to be in this case as well otherwise will look odd on the shelf, with the other two no?

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: gbdragon
Yes this looks oke, I hope this one will also have , just like the hobbit : the desolation of Smaug extended edition steelbook, dutch subs on the 3D and 2D discs
" 2 discs for the 3D (extended cut), 1 disc for extended version in 2D, 1 bluray for the bonus and one dvd , 5 discs = jumbo "

And I wish that all the movie companies would stop issues dvd's. We are on the verge of 4K blu rays , 4K blu ray players will be available starting from 2016.
Stop with putting dvd's in every steelbook and normal blu ray amaray/ boxes , and give us the best possible blu rays on 2K , with the best picture quality and sound quality.
If you want the audience to embrace blu ray, then give them the best quality that blu ray can offer

Not all. USA and Canada editions were slims as they were 4 discs set ;)

You can see:
The Hobbit movies - SteelBook Releases Worldwide List

sorry stand corrected forgot about those, i should have said 3d +2d extended and majority are jumbos was what i was thinking.
as i have personally fs ds of smaug as one example that art was stonking
just that if i can buy a 3d+2d extended i will rather than a vanilla 2d only if you see where im coming from.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Drum18
5 discs = jumbo
I may be wrong.
You forgot the 2 DVDs previous movies editions had in France: 7 discs, then a G1 jumbo, just like UAJ EE and TDOS EE

Can any french Ninja,
please help me out: I would like to know if this steelbook has dutch subs on the 3D and the 2D, just like The hobbit the desolation of Smaug extended edition steelbook France,
your help is really appreciated