The Hobbit : The Battle of the Five Armies (Extended Edition) (Blu-ray Slipbox + Cards) [Japan]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: November 25, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.co.jp or HMV.co.jp
Price: ¥ 5,963 ($50 US)
Notes: 5 discs, and collectibles cards.

Part of The Hobbit Trilogy collection from Amazon.co.jp
Unexpected Journey | Desolation of Smaug | Battle of the Five Armies

01.jpg 02.jpg
A1qT43D4gDL._SL1500_.jpg

91mOmzCPohL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Expensive... BUT will nicely complete my set!!! :)

I ordered from HMV.co.jp. It ends up:
¥6,156 (original price) ---> ¥5,700 (no tax) + ¥1,600 (shipping) = ¥7,300 = 61 $US

From Amazon.co.jp
¥8,208 (original price) ---> ¥ 7,600 (no tax) + ¥1,200 (shipping) + ¥1,158 (tax prepayment) = ¥9,958 = 83 $US[/b]

Last edited:
I'll get this edition too (for my viewing), but from Amazon.ca which will be MUCH cheaper for me.
Yes, 21,578 Yen before shipping and import fees to Europe...:censored::arghh:EEK!:greedy: I will get the french box set instead and this to complete my individual Japan releases.:D

Or I need to get the dog out to work with a few walk on parts in the new Star Wars film...:LOL::rofl::OMG::OMG:

grooming-competition-3-15.jpg
Shame....:( :cautious: :squint: :LOL::rofl:

Thanks for the tag @Drum18 hah definitely need this to finish the Hobbit set and not to sound like an echo but oucccch that price hah

Might have to consider the HMV route too....never ordered from HMV jp before, their shipping is satisfactory?

Thanks for the double tag @Drum18!! ;) Definite preorder from me......got to finish off the set really!
Shame about the trilogy box set though, I was hoping they would have something a bit more interesting to be honest. Oh well...at least I'll end up saving money for any other editions that catch my eye!

@NazguL66, I've ordered from HMV jp once before and the shipping time and packaging were very good!

Reactions: Drum18 and NazguL66