Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Price:£49.99
Zavvi
Price: £44.99

11157520-5064332127625199.jpg

Number of discs: 15

Last edited:
Nice that it matches with the LODR extended boxset, but I won't be buying it, I have the first 2 extended editions in the lenticular boxes, and I'm now waiting for the 3rd instalment to drop in price before picking it up to complete the set, I'm in no hurry as unlike the LOTR trilogy which is infinately rewatchable, I really don't know how often I'm gonna rewatch the whole hobbit saga, as it pales in comparison and at times actually bored me which is a real shame.

This is currently £42.99 at Zavvi, and then you can apply code ZVC5 to get a further 5% off, which brings it down to £40.84. :thumbs:

Reactions: elle82
Yeah, I got the LOTR boxset from HMV back when they had a mountain of them, I'm sure it was £15, definitely under £20 so it's got to drop a long way yet!
That was a great deal!! I think I paid around $50 Australian, which wasnt bad! Early last year that was too. So yes still a while till its around $40 - $50 but im happy to wait!

this is the one to get. amazon us has the same price, but without 3D discs, the 3D version on amazon us is $100, steep mate.
so i buy this & sell the 3D discs to my friend :D
anyway
please do enjoy my unboxing video

I paid full price originally as in Pre Ordered Lord Of the Rings Extended Box Set

That later dropped to £16 to £20 at one stage as far as I can remember about 1-2 years after release

As I have the Steelbooks both 2D and 3D Extended releases of the Hobbit Films

I will wait it out even if it takes a year for the Hobbit Box Set for similar price drop