Amazon UK
Price:£49.99
Zavvi
Price: £44.99

11157520-5064332127625199.jpg

Number of discs: 15

Last edited:
"There and back again".... they didn't get the memo right? :p
Its correct in terms of original title as it was meant to be the title of the film but was changed to The Battle of the Five Armies
Whoever did the mock up of the Artwork must have been in a coma past few years and missed the memo on the title change :rofl:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Its correct in terms as it was meant to be the title of the film but was changed to The Battle of the Five Armies
Whoever did the mock up of the Artwork must have been in a coma past few years and missed the memo on the title change :rofl:
Yeah I know... Jackson changed the title while editing Part 2 as he founds (after listening to fans around the world) that the title "There and back again" is truly meant for the WHOLE Hobbit story, not just a "chapter".

BOTFA seems perfect IMO as this 3rd movie is all about the final battle (which is only 30 pages in the book... but who's counting...) :hilarious:

Release Date: 16 November 2015
Purchase Links
Zavvi
Price: £49.99

Amazon UK
Price:£49.99

View attachment 183040
Artwork may change as there is error :rofl: if you look closely

Number of discs: 15
"There and back again".... they didn't get the memo right? :p
Took me a while to realize the mistake! :wacky: :emb: That would be priceless if it was released that way! :p
@AlienKing Smaugs eye on the cover?! :OMG: :photo: Hell yeah I likey! :woot: :D Hopefully we get that in USA! :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
Amazon UK
I pre ordered on Thursday

Its now listed as Currently Unavailable

I expect it will of course come back available but at what price

It will come back in stock for sure. I believe this is world wide unlimited edition LOL. I will source mine locally as JB HiFi has it listed for pre-order.

Reactions: elle82
Anyone think there will be a better set than this? Pretty boring box after all these years