The House That Dripped Blood (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Second Sight - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £22.99 (Amazon - Zavvi) - £25.00 (Second Sight) - £26.99 (HMV)
Notes: Region B Locked

91zfBUu+p9L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
THE HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD

Limited Edition Contents
• Rigid Slipcase Featuring New Artwork by Graham Humphreys
• 40 page soft cover book with new essays by Allan Bryce, Jon Towlson and Kat Ellinger

Special Features
• Audio Commentary with Director Peter Duffell and Author Jonathan Rigby
• Audio Commentary with Film Historian and Author Troy Howarth
• Interview with Second Assistant Director Mike Higgins
• A Rated Horror Film - Vintage featurette featuring interviews with Director Peter Duffell and Actors Geoffrey Bayldon, Ingrid Pitt and Chloe Franks
• Theatrical Trailers
• Amicus Radio Spots
• Stills Gallery

Second Sight Films UK
New online store
https://secondsightfilms.co.uk/

Note there looks to be an issue trying to pay with debit/credit cards at checkout
Using PayPal works ok with Credit Cards

Welcome to the new Second Sight Films Online Shop
Here you can buy titles across our whole catalogue direct from us, including Pre-Ordering our new releases as they are announced. Our Amicus titles – The House That Dripped Blood and Asylum, plus Limited Editions of Flight of the Navigator and In Bruges are available to pre-order, as well as the Standard Edition of When a Stranger Calls / When a Stranger Calls Back, and the forthcoming Romance Blu-ray.

In our Limited Edition section you may find some of our popular but out of print titles available as we’ve cleared the warehouse to bring you the very last of some really great editions that haven’t been available for a while.

When you buy direct from us, you’re supporting an independent UK company that’s always striving to bring you great movies on Blu-ray, DVD and digital, with fantastic packaging and the best transfers, restorations, bonus materials and additional content we can deliver.

Orders over £50 ship free in the UK, and USA and EU shipping is free for orders over £100.

The House That Dripped Blood
£25.00

https://secondsightfilms.co.uk/coll...t-dripped-blood-pre-order-available-29th-july

How is second sight for packing? Amazon don't ship here anymore but zavvi do but I find with past editions like these or similar are sent in Jiffy bags and arrive in a mess, was curious if anytime got this direct from them. I use arrow for ltd editions as I just can't trust zavvi on what they send in,if they combined it be great as maybe sent in box but the boxes is only just better.

These slipboxes are rigid as in strong cardboard

Zavvi is risky mostly if a release the slipcase/slipcovers are soft cardboard

These slipboxes are rigid as in strong cardboard

Zavvi is risky mostly if a release the slipcase/slipcovers are soft cardboard
Not really I have had marvels,deer hunter and many others well dinged up I just hate you pay this money and arrive like crap,a Jiffy bag really will not stop damage a box they use might but even as said before they are very thin.

Not really I have had marvels,deer hunter and many others well dinged up I just hate you pay this money and arrive like crap,a Jiffy bag really will not stop damage a box they use might but even as said before they are very thin.
Studiocanal Deer Hunter is not a rigid cardboard
That release is soft cardboard very easily damaged

These slipcases from second sight are rigid very strong cardboard
Hard Rigid Slipcase

Last edited:
Zavvi never fails to find a way to fail.
Received my copy today in a (of course) very pathetic paper mailer and it is banged all to hell.
Really looking forward to playing the return game with them, as that always goes impeccably smooth...
I ordered "Asylum" the same eve, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it arrives, as I may need to submit both.

Last edited: