The House That Dripped Blood (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Second Sight - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £22.99 (Amazon - Zavvi) - £25.00 (Second Sight) - £26.99 (HMV)
Notes: Region B Locked

91zfBUu+p9L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered one from amazon 2 weeks ago and thought it was an error with the shipping date of.........
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 months. Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.

But it still has not been posted out. Any idea why it would take so long to send an item out?

I ordered one from amazon 2 weeks ago and thought it was an error with the shipping date of.........
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 months. Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.

But it still has not been posted out. Any idea why it would take so long to send an item out?
When Amazon list dispatched 1-3 months that means it's not in stock with them at their warehouse and they are waiting on supplier to provide new stock.

It's still available to order direct from second sight

If you want to make sure you get one I would order direct from second sight

When Amazon list dispatched 1-3 months that means it's not in stock with them at their warehouse and they are waiting on supplier to provide new stock.

It's still available to order direct from second sight

If you want to make sure you get one I would order direct from second sight

Cheers Paul I was trying save save a few quid by ordering with Amazon but if this means I may not get it I think I may just order from second sight

Reactions: paulboland
Cheers Paul I was trying save save a few quid by ordering with Amazon but if this means I may not get it I think I may just order from second sight
That's what I did a few weeks ago,I had two titles on order with zavvi with discount and waited the 3 days plus and still never got send so canceled and ordered from second sight and rather than risk other titles with zavvi packing, I ended up buying 5 different titles and was well packed. After I canceled zavvi took it off there site so no longer could order.

• Informative
Reactions: terry44
Standard edition will be released at some stage likely next year
As in just an amaray release (No slipbox or booklet)

Have they announced plans for any further Amicus classics?
Not yet and unlikely at the moment

Distributions rights in UK are with other distributors for most of the other Amicus Films
Screenbound Pictures
Powerhouse Films (Sony Releases)
Warner
StudioCanal
Final Cut Entertainment
Eureka

Second Sight have distribution rights only so far
Asylum
House that dripped blood

Last edited:
Still left my order open with Amazon but it has not been cancelled by them......Yet
Second Sight release is OOP
Amazon very unlikely will be getting any stock unless they put an order in before second sight went sold out

Did you put an order direct from second sight before it went OOP

Screenshot (155).png