Horror-Theatrical The House with a Clock in Its Walls - In theaters September 21, 2018

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018)

Genre: Horror, Fantasy

Director: Eli Roth

Release: 2018-09-21

Plot: A young orphan named Lewis Barnavelt discovers a world of hidden passageways in his uncle's old house.

Last edited:
@kaw Jack Black? I'M IN! :woot:

tumblr_ngx1t85Qn31sqghjko3_500.gif

I'm not an Eli Roth fan, but I have to give him credit for trying new things this year. First the Death Wish remake and now this.

I'm definitely in for two reasons: 1) that Amblin logo at the front of the trailer usually signifies something great, and 2) Eric Kripke, the creator of Supernatural, penned the screenplay.

I'm not an Eli Roth fan, but I have to give him credit for trying new things this year. First the Death Wish remake and now this.

I'm definitely in for two reasons: 1) that Amblin logo at the front of the trailer usually signifies something great, and 2) Eric Kripke, the creator of Supernatural, penned the screenplay.

You put that AMBLIN logo in front of any movie and I'm already more interested in the movie then I would have been.

Kripke also does one of my favorite shows right now, Timeless. Worth checking out if you haven't.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
You put that AMBLIN logo in front of any movie and I'm already more interested in the movie then I would have been.

Kripke also does one of my favorite shows right now, Timeless. Worth checking out if you haven't.

I actually haven't seen Timeless yet, but I've been hearing nothing but great things!

Can’t believe this is Roth! Doing a kids film

Decent cast

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database