The Howling (1981) - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 10-25-21

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 40th Anniversary Restoration - Spot Gloss Finish

Howling Zavvi.jpg

618s3nZUNoL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I’ll still be picking it up on Monday with the code. I still think it looks great, I just meant it would of been epic in full gloss.

Reactions: Noodles

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Got my copy today. Really like it. My only disappointment was the inside front and back. Very lacking but the actual front and back of the steelbook I like.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
The DVD in the UK collector's Edition is

Creature Designers - The Frankenstein Complex Documentary

I posted a unboxing video in that thread if you want to see what the collector's edition looks like

Aug 19, 2021
The DVD in the UK collector's Edition is

Creature Designers - The Frankenstein Complex Documentary

I posted a unboxing video in that thread if you want to see what the collector's edition looks like
Funny, I think the same documentary is also included in the Capelight's German Pan's Labyrinth Ultimate Edition.

Reactions: paulboland

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Funny, I think the same documentary is also included in the Capelight's German Pan's Labyrinth Ultimate Edition.
Yes I mention this in the collector's edition thread if you had botherd to click on the link to watch the unboxing video and read the info I provided ;) :p

It's also in the USA Monster Collection 3 disc Blu-ray release

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
Sep 10, 2020
Mine turned up today along with the collectors edition. While full gloss would've been great Its still a really nice steelbook in hand imo. I'm happy with it!