ChrisIW

Premium Supporter
Sep 27, 2012
UK, on a parallel Earth
Reactions
2,838 0 0
Who is Tom Six? I am curious
Taken from his Wikipedia page:

"Tom Six is part of a scientific experiment to create a robot film director. The previous 5 models were a complete failure, producing films like Speed 2: Cruise Control, Catwoman, and Battlefield Earth starring John Travolta. With version Six they finally achieved success, with the director producing one of the finest family friendly movie series of all time."

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Reactions
32,318 5 0
Taken from his Wikipedia page:

"Tom Six is part of a scientific experiment to create a robot film director. The previous 5 models were a complete failure, producing films like Speed 2: Cruise Control, Catwoman, and Battlefield Earth starring John Travolta. With version Six they finally achieved success, with the director producing one of the finest family friendly movie series of all time."
LMAO!! :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :hilarious:

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Reactions
2,102 1 0
I have to confess they showed the 1st one on the Horror channel the other week and I think I got about half way through and switched off. Not my cup of tea

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Reactions
17,124 1 0
Best trilogy to watch with friends and family.
Good date movies too. ;)
Just a regular friday movie evening at my house. We let my gf's 11 year old daughter stay up a little longer than usual to enjoy tacos and this historic piece of movie making. My 2 year old twin girls will have to wait a couple of years longer. I'm not irresponsible either!!