The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit hesitant. Don't want steelbooks to get dented... I don't care about outer case though. Hm... Possibly joining. :)

Lol. Why you need title on front? You have all steelbooks on shelf pointed upward with front page?
I couldn't care less about being without title on front. For me it looks totally ok.
I dunno, I dont like Steelbooks without titles.. same for movieposters without titles (dont mean the credits, just the title is enough).. that's part of it (for me)

Hmm, first I liked the box, and then, bam, all the steels... nah. Not liking that drawn art, and they did end up splitting the image on the backs. Was hoping for a collage of all the characters, there was 8 outer surfaces for that. Maybe they're all inside, like recent Indiana Jones steelbooks had the best art on the inner panels...
Still better, than one steelbook with 8 discs, I suppose.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I'm a bit hesitant. Don't want steelbooks to get dented... I don't care about outer case though. Hm... Possibly joining. :)

It's going to be interesting. If it's one of those cardboard boxes then I'd be less concerned but if it's a metal outer box, I've had good AND bad experiences with those

I dunno, I dont like Steelbooks without titles.. same for movieposters without titles (dont mean the credits, just the title is enough).. that's part of it (for me)

well remember in the poster world (at least with the alternative movie art), a poster without a title or credits means you didn't get your art approved (likeness issue, studio issue, don't give an eff issue)

not saying that's here at all, just saying in the poster world, it's like oh you couldn't get that approved because Brad Pitt doesn't approve anything or it takes a LONG while to hear back, or whatever.

• Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy