The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Group buy has been posted. Please limit yourself to a SINGLE SET and purchase ONLY 1 from this group buy.

I don't know how limited these will be, and if we have any problems with how they will be shipped from Best Buy.

Given the large cost, it's unlikely that I will source a large amount of copies for replacements.

Oh, wow, first time I missed such a group buy, literally fell asleep in the evening after lunch... getting old. :wtf:

Reactions: Dirk69
Just FYI since a few of you have asked, I will restate here on this thread. My current plan is to source boxes just for the Hunger Games sets and send them individually. This cuts down mistakes, potential damages with other items and generally just makes my
life a lot easier when shipping out sets like this.

That being said, since we've only seen mockups of the set, and do not have an idea of their total weight or size, it's impossible to tell you how much postage will cost.

Postage is calculated by package weight and is also different depending on the carrier I use - some people have found they like UPS on the larger packages. It gets to them faster and with less hassle than USPS packages (which are
handed over to their local postal carrier at the destination country).