The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!
Read about this like in middle of last week. Art is supposedly coming out this week.

Whoa, glad I didn't buy the crammed German steelbook (8 discs stacked 4 on each side - just kill me), and I don't really have 4 separate other packages to replace discs in. I mean I got a regular digibook of the second, digipacks, 2 or 3 steelbooks for each of the first 2 movies, but only a double for the third (which is fine, I suppose), and those great cardboard digibooks from Target, which were only released for the 3 later films, not the first (kind of funny in regards to another Lionsgate franchise, Divergent/Insurgent/Allegiant got all three, but no 4th movie...). BTW, that's another something awesome in terms of packaging that Lionsgate were doing, those digibooks, they were also in clear slips, and were better, than any steelbook ever can be to my taste. Wish they continued with those, but some collectors thought their BDs get scratched by cardboard pockets.

NA16May007.jpg

Those are looking sweeett! For some reason the arrows as Roman numberals look a little odd, like they should be shorted abs have been elongated oddly, but can’t complain so far haha

I wonder if they will come inside a steelbook case like Batman Anthology, Rambo etc.

I wonder if they will come inside a steelbook case like Batman Anthology, Rambo etc.
From the looks of it it'll be similar, but space between steelbooks looks like to be thinner.
I don't care Bout box, as long as i get steelboks undamaged i couldn't care less about box dinged etc..
It's BB afterall. Their signature is spine slashes, dents, dings...

Were you thinking connected arts like the back to the future trilogy?
Yeah-yeah-yeah, that's what I thought, that 10 artists would make 1 collage, and they'd stretch it across 4 steels, that wouldn't make sense on any one steelbook separately.

Reactions: Nova