The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 4, 2021
Release date: March 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $89.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6494570_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys who post these images not a thumbnail post next time at least 100 of them in a single post so site will load half an hour?
FFS why can't if you have multiple images use as thumbnail not as actual size... Majority ppl are not on fibre you know -_-

Fixed :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Definitely not.

In the news this morning, for Best Buy members that buy a lot (me!), they are removing the extra rewards layers. So what that means for group buys after the first week of May

1) Shorter returns timeframe (instead of 45 days, will instead be 15 days)
2) Going to take longer to receive group buy items - 2 day shipping will be dropped

Not super happy with these announced changes as they really help me do group buys in general.
Wow, that’s so 'un-American' I'd say, although it has become the new norm - the better customer you are, the worse you're treated.
If they don't want resellers helping people, open up your site for international orders, and at least allow shipping to freight forwarders.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Wow, that’s so 'un-American' I'd say, although it has become the new norm - the better customer you are, the worse you're treated.
If they don't want resellers helping people, open up your site for international orders, and at least allow shipping to freight forwarders.

I had suspected more changes were coming when they unveiled that "pay for pre-order" idea. Sure, let's capitalize on the demand for the PS5 but you can only secure it (and maybe not then) if you pay that extra fee.

Is the shipping fee still $32.03 Andy for this ? Or is that out of date. Apologies if I have jumped the gun.

I'm going to have to custom quote because it's over the weight limit for base shipping.

Hopefully folks haven't prepaid because that will create more work for me.

Definitely not.

In the news this morning, for Best Buy members that buy a lot (me!), they are removing the extra rewards layers. So what that means for group buys after the first week of May

1) Shorter returns timeframe (instead of 45 days, will instead be 15 days)
2) Going to take longer to receive group buy items - 2 day shipping will be dropped

Not super happy with these announced changes as they really help me do group buys in general.
WOW. I can't believe they're changing the return period. On the plus side, this will mean there's no reason for me to buy from Best Buy (aside from steel books). I literally bought things from them, last year, instead of elsewhere, because I wanted the 45 day return period. Now they're taking it away in the middle of a cycle. Talk about bate and switch.

Reactions: apsmith21
WOW. I can't believe they're changing the return period. On the plus side, this will mean there's no reason for me to buy from Best Buy (aside from steel books). I literally bought things from them, last year, instead of elsewhere, because I wanted the 45 day return period. Now they're taking it away in the middle of a cycle. Talk about bate and switch.

Same. All my future electronic purchases will go elsewhere and for my movies I’ll purchase from Bull Moose exclusively.

I’ll continue to help members with steelbooks but won’t send any more business outside of that

Received this yesterday (massive thanks as always to @apsmith21 ) gorgeous steelbooks, the old box is a bit flimsy and meh but the steel’s themselves make up for it.
Plus a really good transfer, worth the upgrade.

• Friendly
Not sure about BTTF, but Indy's box was horrible. Way more flimsy than this one (as well as worse art).
Both of them are worse than the quality of this box but that doesn’t make this one great, just better than meh. None are as bad as the How to train your Dragon one, that was total crap!

A thousand thanks again to you Andy. The box (a most robust thing which I will definitely reuse) was most carefully packed. As such the box arrived without any damage. It's fairly sturdy which complements the excellent cover art. This will find a safe place in my library for many years to come.

Attachments

• 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 86
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    820.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 84
Mine arrived safely. Thanks so much to @apsmith21.

The box is a little more battered than I was hoping for but what’s worse is a couple of the steels have light scratching on either the cover or the backs! I guess that’s just how it goes sometimes.

Mine arrived safely. Thanks so much to @apsmith21.

The box is a little more battered than I was hoping for but what’s worse is a couple of the steels have light scratching on either the cover or the backs! I guess that’s just how it goes sometimes.
I didn't order through the GB but a couple of my steels had light scratching also.