Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 16, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €79.99

Coffret-intégrale-Hunger-Games-Blu-ray-steelbook-4K.jpg

via Steelbook Pro

These jumbo steels are ugly. It's nothing to do with the language either, it's just the jumbo element itself and the fact you know that not a lot of thought or care goes into these type of releases. Artwork is pretty poor... why would you have the four types of mockingjay symbols just floating around her head like that?

Ooh, that German one is nice looking, but 8 discs inside, how did they stick 4 on each spindle... [went looking for unboxing videos]
Edit: Yeah, it is 4 discs on each side on top of each other per the first German unboxing the search gave out. "Das ist scheisse", as the guy said. :wtf:
I don't care if they scratch, because they won't, but getting to a particular movie is bothersome. Unless one is buying to put them in existing separate steels... hmm.
Art on both has been elsewhere previously, but I don't have it.
I got each in a steelbook, or two, and in those great digipacks, I think from Target, so all I need are UHD discs, as cheap as possible (unless it's a new premium edition, or a digibook like The Mummy trilogy had), that's my way of dealing with everything I already have on BD, basically.

Last edited:
I really like this, but not into jumbos and the french language kills it for me.

I haven't seen these movies and I'm trying to find a great 4k steelbook set. I'd prefer they each have their own steelbook, but I would take a combo if it was a normal size and not a jumbo. It would be the only one in my collection and really throw things off lol

Let's hope this is the start of a release of 4k steelbooks for this in various regions

lol! It's true! I tried watching the first one and it was so slow I turned it off.

But I'm hoping to give them a chance again in 4k! But I'll need them in steelbooks please lol