The Hunger Games Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: June 16, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €99.99

81R0EOKaWlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This better not be the best buy box set i bought in a groupbuy for 120 dollars with shipping

If it makes you feel better. Since you get this via GB and item will be inspected by @apsmith21 you can feel comfortable at least from what can be seen from outside, not being opened, that you'll get it in mint condition.
Amazon.It is the worst. I wouldn't trust them with potato gun :p. That being said i did placed preorder for Batman there, cause preorders elsewhere were long gone and buying it on sites like ebay prices are salty as fuc*.
But yeah i think this is same boxset, probably difference can be in finish.

Reactions: apsmith21
If it makes you feel better. Since you get this via GB and item will be inspected by @apsmith21 you can feel comfortable at least from what can be seen from outside, not being opened, that you'll get it in mint condition.
Amazon.It is the worst. I wouldn't trust them with potato gun :p. That being said i did placed preorder for Batman there, cause preorders elsewhere were long gone and buying it on sites like ebay prices are salty as fuc*.
But yeah i think this is same boxset, probably difference can be in finish.
I actually got it through a different groupbuy, but I expected it to be a us exclusive...and you're right, amazons shipping sucks. Well, guess i can't blame them for distributing this art internationally.

I actually got it through a different groupbuy, but I expected it to be a us exclusive...and you're right, amazons shipping sucks. Well, guess i can't blame them for distributing this art internationally.

I'm sure it cost Lionsgate a pretty penny to commission the art and have all the artists work on it, but I do remain skeptical that it will be the same art when the studio / distributor is different than the USA one

Reactions: Vega and 5t33lb0y
I'm sure it cost Lionsgate a pretty penny to commission the art and have all the artists work on it, but I do remain skeptical that it will be the same art when the studio / distributor is different than the USA one
Agreed. If this is a uni/wb release it'll likely not be the same. But atleast it'll have a hard metal box.. The UK distributor is also lionsgate though (unless it's recently changed), so potential for a release matching the US wave over here

Interesting... i expect that'll mean different films in the series were split by distributors in italy, but they've both collaborated for the boxset. I wouldn't necessarily rule out the bestbuy art.

Yeah, would be mighty unusual to have two different sets of steelbooks released basically simultaneously in the world.
I would welcome it, though, as I was probably the only one strongly disappointed in that art. If it comes in a metal box, I'll consider money wasted on Best Buy set, and unnecessary trouble for apsmith21.

Well that answers that then lol it's definitely the US mockup though, because it has the digital copy text on the front of the slip. Unless that's still a thing in italy...

Well that answers that then lol it's definitely the US mockup though, because it has the digital copy text on the front of the slip. Unless that's still a thing in italy...

Definitely the USA mockup for sure. Curious to see how they alter it for this edition.

Yeah, definitely all the latest Lionsgate steels going to be available elsewhere in the world then. I'm assuming at least starting with those, that were so slyly marked as First Pressing.

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Has anyone ordered this from Amazon Italy and have it arrive yet, would you mind taking some photos? Interested to see if there's any regional differences like Italian writing or different finish. Can get it for £80.18 (£83.69 with gift wrapping), doubt it'll be cheaper than £99.99 if it gets a UK release at launch anyway.

Has anyone ordered this from Amazon Italy and have it arrive yet, would you mind taking some photos? Interested to see if there's any regional differences like Italian writing or different finish. Can get it for £80.18 (£83.69 with gift wrapping), doubt it'll be cheaper than £99.99 if it gets a UK release at launch anyway.
Aaand it's 79.99 at Zavvi.