DigiPack The Hunger Games: Complete 4 -Film Collection (6-Disc Blu-ray Digipack) [Canada]

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Purchase Link: Amazon.ca
Price: CDN$ 55.99
Release Date: March 22, 2016
Number of discs: 6 Blu-ray

HG 4 films.jpg

Reactions: tridon
Thanks @AlienKing, We can leave this one separate as its a Canadian release.:)
Kool! :thumbs:
I'm liking the look of this, though it looks kinda tall... almost like one of Target's G1 exclusives.
It probably isn't. I've bought stuff from Amazon previously where the picture "looks" G1 but it's G2. Hope it is the same for your sake :)

Reactions: tridon
@AlienKing no you had forgotten me for the US one and I'm Hurt :facepalm: lmao I usually don't come on this one but rather the other blu-ray slipcover one... but already ordered this version I think for me this is Da Bomb :oohyeah:...so getting this Collection from Amazon.ca it really looks like a very nice one :drool: @bloodsnake007 has the same version on amazon.com as us for Canada but I wonder what are they gonna do for us with the bilingual issue, I hope they don't slap stupid french titles ruining the slick look of the release...

Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing no you had forgotten me for the US one and I'm Hurt :facepalm: lmao I usually don't come on this one but rather the other blu-ray slipcover one... but already ordered this version I think for me this is Da Bomb :oohyeah:...so getting this Collection from Amazon.ca it really looks like a very nice one :drool: @bloodsnake007 has the same version on amazon.com as us for Canada but I wonder what are they gonna do for us with the bilingual issue, I hope they don't slap stupid french titles ruining the slick look of the release...
Yea there is that issue we have to worry about. I just wish more and more companies would just slap "Version Francaise incluse" in small letters on all the slips. It'd be a win/win situation.

Reactions: Actarus
Yea there is that issue we have to worry about. I just wish more and more companies would just slap "Version Francaise incluse" in small letters on all the slips. It'd be a win/win situation.

Amen to dat :drool: ! they did that on several releases this year and it is how it should be done ! or small unobtrusive translation, very small on front of slip is also not that bad, but oh boy can they ruin a slip with their translation :wow:

Have you seen the Cinderella Bilingual Slip ? This is just a trainwreck !!! just appalling :blackeye:

Amen to dat :drool: ! they did that on several releases this year and it is how it should be done ! or small unobtrusive translation, very small on front of slip is also not that bad, but oh boy can they ruin a slip with their translation :wow:

Have you seen the Cinderella Bilingual Slip ? This is just a trainwreck !!! just appalling :blackeye:
No, I haven't had the "pleasure" of seeing the Cinderella bilingual slip. I don't think I want to...:cautious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
:OMG: :sour: :spitout: :yuck: :vomit::vomit::vomit:

LOL! :D :p I love my USA Edition! :hungry: :thumbs:

lol tell me about it, I almost got the US Amaray Slipcover, but had gotten Taiwan Steel and KimchiCollection Fullslip edition, so even though I like my Amarays as well, I thought it was enough but now I am rethinking this whole thing (n):dunno: may order one from amazon.com with only english slipcover.

@bloodsnake007 Do you know if they still come with slipcover or not anymore ?

• Helpful Post
lol tell me about it, I almost got the US Amaray Slipcover, but had gotten Taiwan Steel and KimchiCollection Fullslip edition, so even though I like my Amarays as well, I thought it was enough but now I am rethinking this whole thing (n):dunno: may order one from amazon.com with only english slipcover.

@bloodsnake007 Do you know if they still come with slipcover or not anymore ?
@Actarus I wouldn't risk it my friend :sorry: It's been nearly 5 months since it was released so I doubt you'll get a bluray with a Slip... (but that's just my opinion!) ;) If you really want it, I'll be more than happy to help you out :thumbs: Just send me a PM :writing:

Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus I wouldn't risk it my friend :sorry: It's been nearly 5 months since it was released so I doubt you'll get a bluray with a Slip... (but that's just my opinion!) ;) If you really want it, I'll be more than happy to help you out :thumbs: Just send me a PM :writing:

I was just contemplating the idea, but like I said I got 2 great editions of it, getting the Amaray might not be necessary...but thank you kindly for the offer, very thoughtful of you :notworthy:

• Helpful Post