The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 - Collectors Edition (3D/2D Bluray + DVD) [France]

Mar 19, 2014
Germany
Hunger Games - La Révolte : Partie 2 - Combo 3D Collector

Release: March 22, 2016
Links:
Amazon (35,10€)
FNAC (34,99€)

Includes 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, DVD and a Bonus DVD

This edition includes: 8 Photo Cards, A 24 Page Booklet And a Mockingjay Keyring.

582x291xhunger_games_4_open.jpg.pagespeed.ic.N5zBscCavF.jpg

81oLMVWlARL._SL1500_.jpg CZvh_2dWwAA4eo8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MockingjayBen
So now we have new Infos about this Edition.

Disc 1: 3D Blu-ray + Bonus
Disc 2: 2D Blu-ray + Bonus
Disc 3: DVD
Disc 4: Bonus DVD

The Special thing about the Bonus DVD they say it includes: Unreleased Deleted Scenes, Unreleased Featurettes
This sounds exactly like the U.S Bonus Disc in the 4 Film Collection. But i'm not 100% sure.

This edition includes: 8 Photo Cards, A 24 Page Booklet And a Mockingjay Keyring.

So now we have new Infos about this Edition.

Disc 1: 3D Blu-ray + Bonus
Disc 2: 2D Blu-ray + Bonus
Disc 3: DVD
Disc 4: Bonus DVD

The Special thing about the Bonus DVD they say it includes: Unreleased Deleted Scenes, Unreleased Featurettes
This sounds exactly like the U.S Bonus Disc in the 4 Film Collection. But i'm not 100% sure.

Ninja Bro @bloodsnake007 get in here..details! :woot:

@MockingjayBen i wonder if there will be fnac exclusive on this..
Love it! :woot: :drool: Thanks for the tag Ninja Sis @rj531 :thumbs: Glad I Pre-Ordered this! :hungry:

Just got this at FNAC for 29,99€ (I live at the frontier of France in Germany). My FNAC had no Special FNAC Edition. But its the same Bonus Disc as in the Steelbook/DVD/Bluray Version so it was okay. I just need one :D

The Artwork is just lovely. Love the Artwork on the Box and then the Artwork on the Digipack is awesome! Its a Hard Box like the Prestige Edition from Mockingjay Part 1 last year. We have the 3D Bluray, the Bluray with Bonus and the DVD and the Bonus Disc.

Audio is in English Dolby Atmos and in French 7.1. Just like on the picture.

It comes with a 24 paper Booklet and the paper is really thicke and the Pictures in it are great. The u get 8 Photos. I think they are A5 or bigger but not A4. Really Beautiful art on these. Love the Photos!!!

And last but not least u get a Keychain of the Last Mockingjay. Good size not small and good quality. So overall for 29,99€ and AWESOME FANTASTIC EDITION which Match the others :)

And i just read that the bonus things from the 4 Film Collection are not on this. But cant cornfirm. Didnt checked it. but its no where mentioned.

@bloodsnake007 @jeremycanrana @SavageAmusement @rj531

DSC_0178.JPG DSC_0180.JPG DSC_0182.JPG DSC_0183.JPG DSC_0184.JPG DSC_0185.JPG DSC_0186.JPG DSC_0187.JPG DSC_0188.JPGDSC_0200.JPG

Just got this at FNAC for 29,99€ (I live at the frontier of France in Germany). My FNAC had no Special FNAC Edition. But its the same Bonus Disc as in the Steelbook/DVD/Bluray Version so it was okay. I just need one :D

The Artwork is just lovely. Love the Artwork on the Box and then the Artwork on the Digipack is awesome! Its a Hard Box like the Prestige Edition from Mockingjay Part 1 last year. We have the 3D Bluray, the Bluray with Bonus and the DVD and the Bonus Disc.

Audio is in English Dolby Atmos and in French 7.1. Just like on the picture.

It comes with a 24 paper Booklet and the paper is really thicke and the Pictures in it are great. The u get 8 Photos. I think they are A5 or bigger but not A4. Really Beautiful art on these. Love the Photos!!!

And last but not least u get a Keychain of the Last Mockingjay. Good size not small and good quality. So overall for 29,99€ and AWESOME FANTASTIC EDITION which Match the others :)

And i just read that the bonus things from the 4 Film Collection are not on this. But cant cornfirm. Didnt checked it. but its no where mentioned.

@bloodsnake007 @jeremycanrana @SavageAmusement @rj531

View attachment 229404 View attachment 229405 View attachment 229406 View attachment 229407 View attachment 229408 View attachment 229409 View attachment 229410 View attachment 229411 View attachment 229412View attachment 229413

@MockingjayBen
WOW! :OMG: That is ONE lovely Edition! :drool: Now I regret not ordering it! :squint: But if I do, I'll want to order the others! :banghead:

Thanks for the pic buddy! :photo: :thumbs:

Awesome pics @MockingjayBen :thumbs: Gorgeous set! Saw your pics of the beautiful steelbook as well. I am hoping that my order from Amazon France will arrive dent-free. They use the cardboard with flap for packaging which offers no protection at all. I wish they would ship in a sturdy box. I'm both excited and worried to receive my copies. I will post pics when received.