The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II - In theaters November 20, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)

Tagline: The fire will burn forever.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Francis Lawrence[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Hutcherson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liam Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Woody Harrelson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Banks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julianne Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Philip Seymour Hoffman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Donald Sutherland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Willow Shields[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Claflin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jena Malone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stanley Tucci[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lily Rabe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeffrey Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Dormer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mahershalalhashbaz Ali[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paula Malcomson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stef Dawson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Ross[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Meta Golding[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patina Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Knepper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wes Chatham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elden Henson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omid Abtahi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugenie Bondurant[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarita Choudhury[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Cyrus[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-11-20[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The final installment of the post-apocalyptic adventures of Katniss Everdeen.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
l3tmn2WOAIgLyGP7zcsTYkl5ejH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
After being symbolized as the "Mockingjay", Katniss Everdeen and District 13 engage in an all-out revolution against the autocratic Capitol.
With: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, Julianne Moore and much more..

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New trailer looks so amazing it's unreal!!! Going to see this at least 15 times in the cinema lol! :)

Thanks for the tag! I miss stuff quite easily so I'm much much happier now!!! :D

It's released around my birthday too! So I've got my birthday sorted!!!!! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New trailer looks so amazing it's unreal!!! Going to see this at least 15 times in the cinema lol! :)

Thanks for the tag! I miss stuff quite easily so I'm much much happier now!!! :D

It's released around my birthday too! So I've got my birthday sorted!!!!! :)
@KD Scorp At least 15 times? LOL! :wacky: I believe you will see it that many times and own every single Edition that gets released! :D

Reactions: KD Scorp
@KD Scorp At least 15 times? LOL! :wacky: I believe you will see it that many times and own every single Edition that gets released! :D

Well I had to hold back on the Micnkgjay Part 1 Editions, I only own 1x Mockingjay edition at the moment which is the Czech edition. Need to get my hands on the HMV/Zavvi edition, futureshop/best buy digipack/steelbook, and a collector's edition of some sort. I also need to get a complete box set when it's released in at least 10 different editions..

Unfortunately, I left some editions with my ex in her house after the split so I'm missing a few collector's editions which sucks :( amazon catching fire, best buy cube etc.. im gutted aha