The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II - In theaters November 20, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)

Tagline: The fire will burn forever.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Francis Lawrence[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Hutcherson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liam Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Woody Harrelson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Banks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julianne Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Philip Seymour Hoffman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Donald Sutherland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Willow Shields[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Claflin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jena Malone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stanley Tucci[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lily Rabe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeffrey Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Dormer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mahershalalhashbaz Ali[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paula Malcomson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stef Dawson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Ross[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Meta Golding[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patina Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Knepper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wes Chatham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elden Henson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omid Abtahi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugenie Bondurant[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sarita Choudhury[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Cyrus[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-11-20[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The final installment of the post-apocalyptic adventures of Katniss Everdeen.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
l3tmn2WOAIgLyGP7zcsTYkl5ejH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
After being symbolized as the "Mockingjay", Katniss Everdeen and District 13 engage in an all-out revolution against the autocratic Capitol.
With: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, Julianne Moore and much more..

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Not sure I can wait any longer for this!!!!!!! This is going to be awesomeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I think just before release day I'll do a Hunger Games marathon, start to finish followed up by going to the cinema to watch the last one!!!!

Is it possible to overdose on Hunger Games? =]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Not sure I can wait any longer for this!!!!!!! This is going to be awesomeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I think just before release day I'll do a Hunger Games marathon, start to finish followed up by going to the cinema to watch the last one!!!!

Is it possible to overdose on Hunger Games? =]
@KD Scorp LOL! :hilarious: I was thinking about doing the same! :D I'm definitely going to enjoy this final film! :hungry: :drool:

@bloodsnake007 tomorrow you say, I just saw a free advanced screening today of it! :yawn: Oh Yeah! :D

It was good, very faithful to the book, except one small thing, unless I am not remembering the books as well! :happy:
@mllNY You saw a FREE advanced screening?! :OMG: Damn lucky Ninja! :mad: ;)

And I just got home! :squint: Alyssa and I went to our local IMAX theater and the showing I wanted to check out was fu**ing SOLD OUT! :banghead: But hey... that's a good sign! :thumbs: Hoping for some HUGE box office numbers! :greedy: :woot:

Definitely checking it out mañana after work! :hungry:

Reactions: mllNY