Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: May 5, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $19.99

1581389655297.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pricing! Just too bad the movie s****s...

Have you rewatched it recently? I rewatched it on 4K a couple months ago and it's a much better movie than people give it credit for. It may not be a top-tier MCU title, but it's still a really good film. And boy-howdy does the HDR treatment really make it look nice! I'm definitely double-dipping and getting this steelbook.

Do you think they will release more copies?

I thought there would be a lot of copies of this simply because of the low price so I'm surprised that it's already sold out.
I realize that Canada has been waiting for an Incredible Hulk steelbook for a long time and that the 4K disc is a bonus.

There is no indication that this is a Best Buy exclusive in Canada although it isn't available anywhere else right now.
If this was an exclusive to Best Buy then I would think it would be re-stocked at some point with the release date so far away in May.

If it isn't an exclusive then they won't have as many copies as some other releases so this could be it for them.

Unfortunately i don't know what will happen either way.

I thought there would be a lot of copies of this simply because of the low price so I'm surprised that it's already sold out.
I realize that Canada has been waiting for an Incredible Hulk steelbook for a long time and that the 4K disc is a bonus.

There is no indication that this is a Best Buy exclusive in Canada although it isn't available anywhere else right now.
If this was an exclusive to Best Buy then I would think it would be re-stocked at some point with the release date so far away in May.

If it isn't an exclusive then they won't have as many copies as some other releases so this could be it for them.

Unfortunately i don't know what will happen either way.

Thanks. @Stygian

I hope they restock.. just recently started collecting steel books. Mostly into 4K steelbooks.
My first priority is the marvel ones. Only missing 8... would have been down to 7 but didn’t see the Hulk till it was sold out.
Will have to keep a closer eye

Reactions: Stygian
Easy pass. I didn't buy it because I already have the Blufans 1-Click. It's a good option, though, if you're on a budget.