May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: May 5, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $19.99

1581389655297.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@nacthenud

the worst part is I’ve been watching the bb app periodically but I had to some errands and just did get around to checking my phone for a few hours... now I’m about to hulk out myself aha.

hopefully they bless me with some more copies... I only want one

This will most likely come and go. The sad fact is that you will have to keep checking multiple times a day every day.
Also, there is a good chance that this will come back into stock around release day, the day before, the day of or the day after.

That is common with steelbooks at Best Buy.

Reactions: Kartars
This will most likely come and go. The sad fact is that you will have to keep checking multiple times a day every day.
Also, there is a good chance that this will come back into stock around release day, the day before, the day of or the day after.

That is common with steelbooks at Best Buy.

I was all over...till saw your @Stygian notification ( a few hours late lol) I knew I missed it .
but I’ll have to set an alarm for like every hour, so I don’t miss it

Reactions: Stygian
Zavvi version - no title but has lenti
FYE version - title but no lenti
This version - like zavvi's but without the lenti as Paul has said before. So the worst of them all really.

Reactions: jc2ssych
Ladies and gentlemen...

It is back up for pre-order.. I wouldn’t wait, if you need a copy. Great deal for a 4K @ 20$...

Yes I did.. managed to snag a copy before they went out of order again.
Also threw in a copy of Quiet place to get free shipping.. and b/c I haven’t seen it yet.
I hope everyone who wanted a copy managed to get one but like you said they usually come and go, so they should have other chances.

Excellent!

Reactions: Kartars