The Invisible Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 10, 2020
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,380

EFF9EDAA-2637-4990-8678-EA7B564FC08E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the looks of that. Have there been any premiums announced? I don’t want to get this if there’s more/better down the line.

Where can this be found?
Suspect it MAY be this? Image only shows steelbook but the price is hefty enough for a (semi-)premium

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Anyone able to help?

I've never ordered from JSDVD before. It looks a bit strange. You don't pay for shipping until the item is ready to ship....?

As this is a preorder I don't know how much the shipping will cost. How do I find out?

I don't want to confirm the order and then later find out that the shipping fee is astronomical. Or is it easy to cancel the order at any time?

Any help guys? Also, it says the site is not secure. Is it reliable?

Anyone able to help?

I've never ordered from JSDVD before. It looks a bit strange. You don't pay for shipping until the item is ready to ship....?

As this is a preorder I don't know how much the shipping will cost. How do I find out?

I don't want to confirm the order and then later find out that the shipping fee is astronomical. Or is it easy to cancel the order at any time?

You are correct. When you pre order, you are simply paying for the item alone. Even if you were to be buying an item already available, this same system would apply. Initial payment is only for the item.

They will send you a link that will provide you 2 shipping options. Usually airmail tracking (cheaper) and EMS. Last time I ordered a single item for shipping, Airmail was NT$320 (about $11). My most recent order was for 2 items airmail shipping was NT$680 (around $23).

The site is very reliable. I've been ordering from them for years. My most recent order arrived a month ago no issues. They are also customs friendly and will mark your package as gift. In addition they also will hold and combine ship 2 items with different release dates.

Anyone able to help?

You can see shipping cost from this link

You are correct. When you pre order, you are simply paying for the item alone. Even if you were to be buying an item already available, this same system would apply. Initial payment is only for the item.

They will send you a link that will provide you 2 shipping options. Usually airmail tracking (cheaper) and EMS. Last time I ordered a single item for shipping, Airmail was NT$320 (about $11). My most recent order was for 2 items airmail shipping was NT$680 (around $23).

The site is very reliable. I've been ordering from them for years. My most recent order arrived a month ago no issues. They are also customs friendly and will mark your package as gift. In addition they also will hold and combine ship 2 items with different release dates.
Many thanks for that :)

I've just stuck in an order for this. But my order history is saying I have no orders and I didn't get a confirmation email or anything. :confused:

Is this normal? I'm a bit worried now because I have absolutely no proof I've just paid for this......

I wouldn't spend that much money on this especially knowing that there's going to be at least a couple of retailers with premium releases for this steelbook. Also keep in mind that there's a seller from Taiwan that has these for good pricing similar to the Korean releases that you will also see on eBay.

I wouldn't spend that much money on this especially knowing that there's going to be at least a couple of retailers with premium releases for this steelbook. Also keep in mind that there's a seller from Taiwan that has these for good pricing similar to the Korean releases that you will also see on eBay.
How do you know there are going to be premiums from other retailers?

And who is the eBay seller? Some of us aren't privy to this information.........

Reactions: leelee17