Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 5 Votes
Title: The Invisible Man (2020)

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction

Director: Leigh Whannell

Cast: Elisabeth Moss, Storm Reid

Release: 2020-03-13

Plot: The film follows Cecilia (Moss), who receives the news of her abusive ex-boyfriend’s suicide. She begins to re-build her life for the better. However, her sense of reality is put into question when she begins to suspect her deceased lover is not actually dead.

Watched this and The Hunted tonight. This is certainly an interesting update on the old classic story. Quiet decent if alittle slow at times. IMO alittle over-hyped.
I actually enjoyed The Hunt far more. Despite the underlying political message, the movie was a blast :LOL:

I’m gona watch this tonight. But onward first and hopefully the hunt too
Watched this and The Hunted tonight. This is certainly an interesting update on the old classic story. Quiet decent if alittle slow at times. IMO alittle over-hyped.
I actually enjoyed The Hunt far more. Despite the underlying political message, the movie was a blast :LOL:

I hope the watch the Hunt sometime soon as well. Although that one seems like a harder sell for my wife.... She wants to watch Emma.

I really enjoyed this though! Thought they did a great job with it.

I totally didn't see coming that scene in the restaurant with her sister. That was crazy! Completely unexpected!

And for a lower budget film, it didn't feel like one.
I really liked the cast. How long until Aldis Hodge gets cast in a Marvel or DC Film? That guy looks ready. GL Jon Stewart maybe?

Reactions: CyberT and Flloydo
I hope the watch the Hunt sometime soon as well. Although that one seems like a harder sell for my wife.... She wants to watch Emma.

I really enjoyed this though! Thought they did a great job with it.

I totally didn't see coming that scene in the restaurant with her sister. That was crazy! Completely unexpected!

And for a lower budget film, it didn't feel like one.
I really liked the cast. How long until Aldis Hodge gets cast in a Marvel or DC Film? That guy looks ready. GL Jon Stewart maybe?

Wow this was f*cking amazing. Such a different and interesting take on it. I was hooked all the way through.

And YES to your spoiler. Wasn’t expecting that! And that ending!!

I could easily watch this again straight away lol

I heard that Emma is decent too. I might give that a go also.

Reactions: CyberT and kaw